BY CAMPBELL'S

The sweetness and tanginess of pineapple and orange are combined with honey and ginger to create the perfect balance of sweet and sour.

Ingredients :

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Sugar, Red Peppers, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Orange Juice Concentrate, Roasted Sesame Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic, Citric Acid, Ginger, Dehydrated Garlic, Soy Lecithin.

Erin N.
Meh. This is okay. Not horrible but it is pretty bland. I will use this occasionally, I like it better than the bottled sweet and sour sauces they have in the ethnic isles those taste too ketchupy. I add pineapple and I used pan fried or oven baked chicken for this. Pretty healthy and very easy dinner.
Aria F.
I had to pick this up when I saw it, as I love any excuse make stir fry! I had not seen these before so this was my first time trying. It was easy to cook, there was plenty of sauce to go around and overall it made for a good meal! I ticked off one star because I felt like the flavor could have been stronger here, but it certainly wasn’t bad, and I’ll be picking it up again!
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
I wanted to adore this because I love all the others, but the Sweet and Sour was not what I was expecting. Way more savory than sweet and if you love Chinese American food like I do, then you want it for the sweet. If you want to sweeten I suggest adding a dash of white or brown sugar. Or getting a different product. Otherwise, good product. Easy to use with clear directions. This wasn't bad...just not my favorite.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
My favorite of these meals is the sesame chicken but this is so far a close second. Super easy to make, super affordable in the pocketbook. I highly suggest this for people trying to learn to cook. It's hard to mess it up haha!
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I double this recipe and make it for lunches for my husband and I for the week. It's a huge hit and everyone loves it! Packed with tons of flavor and super easy to make. We're definitely Life long fans!
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are so easy to use. Perfectly proportioned, great tasting, and cheap!!! Roasters, crock pots skillet. Yasss!!
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I have artiritis in my hand, this makes my meal fast and delious. You just need to add sides and chicken
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Would you try something that would make dinner easy? And taste good?