Campbell's Swanson Unsalted Cooking Stock Chicken uploaded by Kathryn M.Campbell's Swanson Unsalted Cooking Stock Chicken uploaded by Tammy B.

BY SWANSON #9 in Chicken

100% natural Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory chicken flavor. With no salt added, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Chicken, Natural Flavoring, Chicken Fat.

Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I appreciate brands that are looking to be more health conscious. My mother is having problems maintaining her blood pressure and in addition to medications we are now watching her (and our) sodium intake. We first found the 33% less sodium, then 50% and now this unsalted broth. it is one of the few products out there to make this necessary change for our family.

I really appreciate it! I wish more companies would take a look at their products and see where they can make cuts in sodium, sugars and other places that can be negatively impacting on someones health. It's not that we are "anti-sodium" but my mom's blood is!
Torri H.
Costa, WV
We make our dog's food (because of her pancreatis). Chicken and whole grain rice with veggies and broth. I've found that human grade ingredients work best. This stock in particular is safer because the salt can make her even more sick. I also find that when making baby food or anything for children, adding a savory flavor works best. No salt for them either. Great product, love it.
Mary C.
This chicken stock product comes from a company well trusted. The unsalted variety is helpful when recipe calls for other salty- type ingredients, this stock won't add to it. The chicken stock is good for use in sauces, gravies, and soups. I will purchase again because the price point is good.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
This is definitely my preferred chicken stock. If your recipes ask for chicken broth, grab this one. It's flavorful, colorful, and great tasting. Will add that extra chicken flavor the other brands lack. No substitute this is the broth.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I like this broth a lot. The low sodium is the reason that I decided to try it in the first place. I like the recipe of the broth too. It taste delicious as a base for soups, chicken dishes, and lots of other recipes. It is also very affordable. I am satisfied with this product.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I purchased to help me make my soups faster. I like to have control over the salt so I chose the unsalted stock. It has a very nice flavor and definitely made my chicken soup taste great. Swanson can be higher priced but I trust the name. I would recommend you give it a go.
Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a great stock to use as a base while cooking. During the winter months, I make a lot of soups, stews, and heartier meals, and this is my go-to. I like the stock with no added salt. This way you can build your own seasoning profile as you go without getting overwhelmed with sodium.
Kate M.
Bronx, NY
I don't believe I've ever bought another brand of chicken stock while cooking. I've never questioned Swanson's quality and it is offered at great value. I can find this brand anywhere, and it's extremely reliable. Would recommend to anyone!
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
I use this for everything. It makes rice delicious if you replace water with stock. Sometimes when we eat Leaf rovers we splash a bit of stock on the chicken to moisten it. In recipes that call for oil I often replace it with stock for a lower calorie option. This stock has good flavor that my whole family loves.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
I use this for many different meals. It amazing in stir-fries and soups. I have purchased it many of times and will continue to purchase it. The price is amazing, so I have no need to buy any other brand!

back