Campbell's Swanson® Unsalted Beef Flavored Broth uploaded by Amber M.Campbell's Swanson® Unsalted Beef Flavored Broth uploaded by Alana S.

BY SWANSON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swanson® is committed to providing products of quality and value.

Alana S.
Glen Spey, NY
Perfect broth for making spicy beef pho. This broth mixed with all the flavorful vegetables and spices that go into making pho is amazing! It's really affordable and tastes great. I look for it on the shelf every time I go to make pho for dinner. I definitely recommend it.
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
We use this to build several meals. The great price point and the fact that it is unsalted are why I stock up on the stock. See what I did there? Seriously though, we use this for so many meals. It really helps in my meal planning to know that I don't need to worry about the salt content with my husband's health concerns.
Christina F.
I love the packaging- it's very easy to store if you're not going to be using the entire carton all at once. I also really appreciate that this comes in an unsalted variety- that way it's easier to control the amount of salt in your recipe
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This product rocks when it comes to making my mom's beef stew recipe. I bought this two days ago at a local Wal-Mart. It was so good in beef stew. This product was very affordable and works great. I will definitely be recommending this product to others.
Beverly H.
Pretty good! Used this to make a big pot of beef stew and it turned out really well! It's great because I can control the salt level more. I think there could be a little more flavor in this stock but it's pretty standard in my book
Karly H.
Good flavor. Prefer to use the unsalted broth because I can add whatever salt and seasonings I want to it to keep my meals healthier. Reasonable price and packaging allowed me to recap and use the rest letter.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
When using broth for stock I prefer an unsalted variety and often use Swanson because I feel like even without the salt, it has a good flavor. I usually grab this if I'm going to make an onion soup, because it really is a simple recipe that doesn't need all that extra sat
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Every Sunday I use this. We have Sunday roast day. My significant other loves pot roast and this is a must. I stock up on it at the grocery store, especially when it's on sale. I like the unsalted because I like to season my food myself and I can control the salt intake.
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
This goes great with my Chinese dish I make in the crock pot. It brings out the flavor in every bite. It is also great on a cold and rainy night when you just want to watch Netflix and chill.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is a great base to any soup. I really enjoy using it with soup that have a lot a vegetables because it has so much flavor. I think it is very cheap and I would recommend it. I like that it is unsalted as well because I can add salt to taste. Great product.