Campbell's Swanson Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock uploaded by Jessica B.Campbell's Swanson Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock uploaded by Julia B.Campbell's Swanson Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock uploaded by Aracely T.

BY SWANSON #53 in Soup & Broth

100% natural Swanson® Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory beef flavor. With no added salt and seasoning, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Unsalted Beef Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Water, Beef Stock, Yeast Extract, Honey, Cane Sugar, Beef Fat*, Natural Flavoring, Tomato Paste, Onion Juice Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Beef Extract. *adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Netcong, NJ
I love cooking with Swanson broth. I love that they offer sodium free broths, so I can season to my taste. They always give my food the best flavor. Used it for pot roast the other night and it was delicious.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Broths, stocks and bouillons are usually full of sodium so I always prefer to buy an unsalted or lower-sodium version so I can season to my taste and with herbs rather than salt so I'm glad that this product is on the market. It is exactly what I need in my household.

Stocks are created with vegetables and aromatics in with the broth and bones and simmered longer to give it a rich, complex flavor. It makes cooking times shorter so I can get dinner on the table faster for my family. Swanson is the best stock on the market and although stock is more expensive than broth, you can't beat the taste so it is well worth the price.

Swanson beef stock is versatile and can be used to make gravies, soups, to season veggies, meats or pasta, to slowly braise for a rich, flavorful roast.

The carton is convenient to open and use and unlike the rectangular boxes, this one fits better in my hand and is easier to open and pour so I can add just the right amount to my dish. I would love to see smaller cartons of this stock on the shelves because sometimes I just need a little bit but it is resealable and good for up to 7 to 10 days after opening.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I'm a culinary trained chef and this is one of the better stocks out there. I can't constantly make fresh stock at home being as I don't have the room to keep it, so when I need to make a Demi or a Gravy this is perfect! I get the unsalted because I like seasoning things on my own. It's still salty but much better than the normal one!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I have used Swanson's broth, exclusively, for quite a long time now. I like to keep a few of the beef and chicken broth cartons on hand because I make soups pretty frequently. I like these large size cartons because when I make soup, I make enough to last for several days or feed a few people (family sized pot of soup). They last on the shelf a long time, without tasting like its got preservatives. Broth based soups and stews are way healthier than cream based ones, so this is a practical item to have on hand, and a clear winner in my book.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love that a no salt option for broth is now available at a reasonable price! I'm not a fan of sodium and was excited to find this product at my local Harris Teeter. It has flavor just as good as the sodium filled option. I highly recommend this as a healthier option for a soup base or other cooking.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Ive been on a diet lately, Whole30 and I use a lot of broth since I have not been able to make my own stock or find the kind they want me to use. There is a lot of sodium in most of the ones out there. I found this one which is great because the sodium content is none. Such a happy camper. Its amazing how much sodium we consume!
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Swanson broths and stocks have fantastic flavor. Being able to get a broth or stock with less or even no salt is fantastic. The price is well worth it to get what I feel is a superior product. I use it in soups, gravies and sauces without hesitation. Swanson is the best!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This item is a must for my beef stew. Enjoy the non salted so I can add as needed. Definite buy, I also use the chicken broth for soups.
I make chicken soup as needed. Routinely about once a month, more often when the weather requires it.
Mei M.
I've used this stock a few times for braising red meat. It does the job and braises down well. I feel like this is not a very rich stock though. Not quite watery but I just wished it had a little more oomph to it. I may be a little bias considering I grew up on homemade bone broth. Honestly, I will continue to buy.
Patty K.
Boulder, CO
We always get the unsalted/low sodium broth so that the soup or sauce we make is not too salty from the beginning. I love the boxes they come in, the are definitely pantry-friendly. We use these mostly to make pan sauces after cooking steak. They are available in most grocery stores.