Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Vegetable Broth uploaded by Alicia H.

BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable broth is made with our unique flavors of garden vegetables in a perfectly seasoned broth. It is perfect for any dish where you want delicious flavor without a meat base. Try the recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable broth.

Ingredients

Vegetable Stock (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Carrots, Celery, Celeriac, Onion, Cabbage), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cane Sugar, Carrot Juice, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Yeast Extract, Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Celery), Natural Flavoring (Contains Acetic Acid), Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’ve recently started eating healthier and cutting out meat and so I switched to this brand of vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and I’m in love! It’s low in calories and in sodium and it works/tastes great in soups, which is what I mostly use it for. The price also can’t be beat either.
Myra B.
Flint
Great for cooking and to use as a base for many different soups. This has no MSG added. This product is vegetarian and gluten free. This has no preservatives or artificial flavors. I have used this vegetable broth many times and will continue to do so.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
By far the best can/carton of vegetable broth I'm able to find in store. In comparison, other brands have a strange sweet factor but not Swanson. It's a light flavored broth that great to add to rice or use as a base of a soup, especially because it's versatile and you can manipulate the flavor very well. This is a staple in my cart when I go grocery shopping.
Mary T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's the only brought I will use for making my vegetable soup. I have recently became a vegetarian and I am glad to see that there is a vegetable stock that you can use. It is not too salty but it's not blonde either. It works really well when trying to start your mirepoix
Shae R.
Great to use in chicken and rice dinners, morning grits, and pretty much any dish that requires the use of a liquid, like water because it adds an extra punch of flavor while not being too overbearing. I recommend if you have family who are not into eating or drinking meat based products!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Great product to use when you are making anything from stuffing to soup. Rich flavor that doesn't overwhelm the dish, great consistency, and usually on sale (still a great price regardless). I find this at Walmart and at Kroger, so I'm sure it's easy to find at any grocery store. I will definitely use this product again.
Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I had a recipe for chicken noodle soup that called for chicken broth but all I had in my cabinet was this vegetable broth. I gave it a try and it added so much flavor to the soup! I used the same measurements, nothing different. I would recommend this to other people.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Purchased this to make my daughter some cornbread dressing with. I was skeptical about using it thinking it would alter the flavor. It turned out really good and didn't change the flavor. Its also good to use making broccoli and cheese soup.
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We use this a lot in my household! It's great for soups or to keep chicken moist in a crockpot. Or anything in a crockpot really. It adds a really great flavor to things and you can't go wrong with it.
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
My favorite broth to cook my veggies in the crockpot with. It is not salty or bland. It flavors my food so well you wouldn't even realize there is not a bit of meat in there and it's so healthy also
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
Who else throws chicken veggies and this into the crockpot and lets it cook away!?
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Does anyone know how natural of a product this is? I have been trying to pay attention to eating healthier.