Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock uploaded by Emily H.Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory chicken flavor. With no salt added, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Chicken, Natural Flavoring, Chicken Fat.

• What's your favorite recipe to use this product in?4 Answers
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
This stock is so good. The sodium isn’t a problem and you can spice up your dish with the ingredients you want. It brings your dish to life. I little goes a long way and just completes your dish. I use it in so many dishes.
Amanda R.
Yonkers, NY
The fact that this product is low sodium is already a plus. Usually when a person gets sick with a cold/flu there appetite decreases. With this broth its light but just good enough to keep you afloat. I usually add some frozen mixed veggies to the broth and have 2 to 3 crackers on the side.
Vicky R.
Kiel, WI
I buy this stock anytime I want to make homemade chicken noodle soup. I think it's a great value and the taste is also great. I will continue buying this because it works well for other recipes as well.
Chloe H.
As far as the flavoring of this broth goes, it does great. The packaging is great because it's resealable, but honestly, for me, when I use chicken stock, I need a great amount so I don't have to reseal it. I don't like that it comes in such a small package because I need more. Other than that, I like Swanson.
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
Love using this for making sautee's and adding it in for a bit of flavor on some of my dishes I make. I love that this is unsalted, and this is my go to because I know whats in it. During the winter time I eat this 2x a week, and I def. recommend it!
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Great to use for thickening up stews and adding extra flavor. Worked best out of any other broths I used. Very affordable, simple to use, and I am glad they offer an unsalted variety. My recipes always turn out delicious when using this product.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I love cooking with Campbells chicken stock. It never ceases to amaze me. The value is great and is very affordable. I purchase at Walmart and will continue to do so and recommend to others ! Awesome product !
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I keep this in my fridge as a cooking essential! I will sometimes put it in while cooking rice, and I have a casserole recipe that I use this with. I love that they have an unsalted option that doesn't sacrifice the bold flavor of the chicken stock. I am free to add sea salt as I see fit as my food cooks, I am a low sodium eater typically.
Tracy H.
Beloit, WI
We always love to turn to Cambells Soups to make a variety of different kinds of meals. You can make healthly to hardy meals out of any kind Cambells soups. We usually purchase ours at Walmart and Woodmans, there are all different flavors to choose from. We would highly recommend Cambell's soup.
Desteny L.
Rialto, CA
It's good but you have to water it down because it's too salty other than that it's healthy and very often to eat and use as a replacement instead of making it from scratch
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite recipe to use this product in?