Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Beef Broth

BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Beef broth is made with our unique blend of delicious beef stock and is perfectly simmered with the flavors of garden vegetables. Try the recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Beef broth.

Ingredients

Beef Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

• What kind of recipes does everyone use with this? We use ...1 Answers
  • Is this good? I've tried the chicken. Used it many times....3 Answers
  • Does this help you get better when your sick?2 Answers
Campbell's Swanson Soup Company  Beef Broth
Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Beef Broth
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa G.
I use this beef broth to make a sauce/ gravy for hamburger steaks. It has a great flavor. It is a relatively inexpensive product and it is common to find it in most grocery stores. I would definitely recommend to others.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this broth when I make my green chile stew just to add more flavor to the actual soup. The flavor is amazing and I love that it does not overpower the other ingredients. I always have a carton in my cabinet.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
We used this in the beef stew and we love the way this tastes! When we use broth, we choose Swanson. It really added a hearty taste to our beef stew. Very juicy, cheap, and not very caloric. Will buy this again.
Andrea D.
Columbus
i recently used this broth in a recipe. I have used the chicken broth on numerous occasions but first time using the beef. I found it to be very salty. I had to add a lot if water minimize the salt.
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
This is a really flavorful beef broth i use in my soups meat loaves and gravies. Always has a rich robust flavor. I usually use 1/4 c in my meatloaf mixture for moust meatloaf
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
Swanson Cooking Stock Beef makes a great base for whatever you're going to cook. For instance, when I'm going to make a homemade beef stew, I'll start off with my stock for my stew by using Swanson Cooking Stock Beef and adding fresh herbs, spices, and all the good fresh vegetables. I'll let that cook for a few hours on low heat until all the flavors merry. Then that's my fully completed stock to use. I'll add my beef, potatoes, celery, cabbage, carrots, squash, and let it all summer until my beef is nice and tender. This is a delicious beef stew thanks to Swanson Cooking Stock Beef!
Michele P.
I use all of the Swanson Broth products for my recipes.  I love the fact that they come in large sizes, and the prices is very reasonable for the quality they offer.  I think the flavor is full and rich, and they always add a nice boost to my homemade soups.  Also, I love the fact that I can save a ton of time by using this when I don't have time to make a pot of homemade stock or broth.
Nicole E.
Anything I make in the slow cooker, I use a stock base to add flavor. Swanson Cooking Stock in Beef flavor is delicious, relatively low in sodium and goes with everything i make. I enjoy using it for stews, soups and pot roast the most! It's definitely a regular on our grocery list!
Nikki S.
I prefer this beef broth over any other one on the market. This one tastes true to form with no weird after taste. I am so glad they came out with the cartons too! They just taste more natural to me that the stuff out of the cans. This also makes it easier to save, if you need to, to use for another day.
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Used this to baked our Thanksgiving turkey in and for my stuffing mix. Gave the turkey such a wonderful taste and kept it moist while cooking. Extremely affordable and versatile to use. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to friends and family. I'm next going to make a beef stew with it and I'm certain it will be delicious.
Teressa H.
Hot Springs , AR
Is this good? I've tried the chicken. Used it many times. But just really seen this and bought it. Haven't tried yet.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this help you get better when your sick?
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
What kind of recipes does everyone use with this? We use it with beef stew and with some of our meatball soups!
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Any wonderful recipies out there? I made potato soup with this the other day and it was sooooooo good

Campbell's Swanson Soup Company  Beef Broth