BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Organic Vegetable broth is made from the perfect balance of vegetables, grown according to organic standards to add a purely delicious taste to your favorite recipes. This broth is 100% fat-free with no MSG added, and has 1/3 less sodium than our regular vegetable Broth*.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth* (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Carrots*, Onions*, Celeriac*), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Sea Salt, Natural Flavoring, Vegetables* (Carrots*, Onions*, Celery*), Pear Juice Concentrate*, Cane Juice*, Yeast Extract* (Wheat*), Dehydrated Carrots*, Dehydrated Onions*, Potato Flour*, Black Pepper*. *certified Organic.

Brenda R.
Great alternative to chicken broth. Easy to use twist top is fabulous if one doesn't use all of the product. Easily stores in refrigerator for next use. Tastes really good in soups and almost anything requiring water. From soups to rice dishes. This is really top notch! So convenient if you are in a hurry to make a soup. I highly recommend!
Justine J.
This is my go to broth. I use it almost everyday in my cooking. I rarely use water as I use this to cook veggies, chili, gumbo, and I have even put it in macaroni and cheese before. It is very healthy and tasty enough to drink on it's own (heated up of course).
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Our go to vegetable broth is Swanson for all our vegan cooking. I use it to add flavor to rice, for bases in soups, and many more recipes. I buy between 4-5 cartons a month and will likely continue to do so.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
I buy this every time I shop. It's a nice liquid ingredient to add when cooking so that I don't have to add water. Nice flavor not to much but enough to notice a difference to my food. So I will buy this again
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
This is usually the broth I cook with and it makes my dishes taste good no matter what the recipe is. I also use this to replace chicken broth when I'm making foods and can't tell a difference.
Cat R.
Noblesville, IN
Swanson is always the name brand people think of when they think of broths, but when I'm not making my own I really can't imagine using any other brand for my soups. I love making a thai yellow curry soup with rice noodles and this complements it amazingly and keeps it all vegan friendly!
Frankie P.
This is such a great product and the price is killer. I use it in all my non meat meals when I'm cooking. Tastes great and doesn't make me miss chicken or beef at all! My favorite thing to use this broth in is my crockpot vegetable soup. So yummy.
Alexandria F.
Tampa, FL
I love making vegetable soup and this is the perfect broth for it. All the other broths I've looked into have cane sugar in them (I have no idea why you put cane sugar in your vegetable broth, but they do). This one is perfect! I love that it's organic and I love that there's no sugar in it!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my go-to broth for soup making, whether it is lentil, pasta fagioli or minestrone. I use it at least once a week. It is also wonderful for cooking rice to add flavor, or to add to mashed potatoes as well. Great value. Never disappoints!
Kelly K.
I am currently trying to cut red meat out of my diet for health reasons and a good veggie broth is the key to keeping flavors without missing the hearty beef flavor. The flavor is great and organic even if there isn't much of a taste difference it's knowing you're buying a better product for your body.