BY SWANSON #20 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® Organic Stock made from simple, high-quality ingredients you can recognize. Our Organic Chicken Stock is prepared by simmering the perfect balance of all natural organic farm gown vegetables with free range chicken raised with no added hormones or antibiotics, cooked to perfection.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock* (Chicken Stock*, Water, Salt), Water, Onions*, Sea Salt, Chicken Flavor* (Contains Sea Salt), Carrots*, Yeast Extract*, Celery*, Natural Flavoring, Spice*, Canola Oil*. *organic

• Do you use chicken stock or water for your stuffing prep?2 Answers
  • Does the organic ones taste the same as the regular ones?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This product works great to keep a pork roast moist while cooking. It tastes very fresh. I use this product in place of water while cooking rice.   My family loves it. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I will definitely be recommending this product to family and friends.
Vicky T.
Great tasting chicken broth, I used this for congee, soup base for noodles and it never fails. It cost a bit more the regular one, about $3.80 for a 32 oz box since its organic. I do prefer the box instead of can because it's easier to store in the fridge.
Nicholene M.
The best stock out there. I mean other than making your own one of a kind stock, this is the best store bought one in my opinion. It is seasoned well and does not have a lot of sodium or anythi g and compliments any dish. I use this in my spaghetti, when making rice, or any protein dishes that need a sauce on the side. Definitely my go to stock. Che k it out for yourself. I 100% recommend it. Campbell's Swanson® Organic Free-Range Chicken Stock
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is my go-to chicken broth. I use it in numerous recipes for soup, pot pies, stews ect. It's pretty inexpensive but tastes great. It's not too salty and it tastes just right to me. I used to think chicken broth was all the same but after buying a few different brands on sale i realized that's just not true. Side note: I also used to love the Swanson's Mexican Tortilla soup broth and absolutely LOVED it but cannot find it at my local stores anymore.
Lea H.
This product is definitely a game changer for me I absolutely love putting it in sauces, soups, and all different kinds of meals. I use it very often it is versatile and add so much flavor to most meals. I highly recommend this brand! I would definitely recommend this to others especially if you need that little added something to make your meal over-the-top .
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
I love that the 32oz size is often exactly what I need for the soup I am making. Being gluten free, I also appreciate that Swanson offers Organic/free range broth, that I can feel safe using. Often broths have a little filler that makes it not gluten free, but I can always count on Swanson Organic, and it is carried in most grocery stores so I am able to provide that tip for friends who may be cooking for me as well. The flavor of the broth is perfect- not overwhelming but enough to enhance any meal, I especially love cooking my cabbage in this broth!
Kayla H.
Williston
I love swanson broth. I do quite a bit of cooking and this is one product i always have to have on hand. not only this product but this brand. one of those things i can't buy knock off brands its just not as good in quality. trust me i have tried! i love the cartons you can get them in as opposed to cans easier to reuse than keeping a can in the fridge. great stock!
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I use this when I am making my Kale soup, it gives it an added flavor that is needed and you really think it is homemade stock. It is worth the extra money you invest in it besides the store brand, I highly recommend it for the holidays when you want to impress your guests.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Swanson broth would definitely be my go to broth for all my cooking needs. It is very affordable and easy to find. It is available at most grocery stores. I love to use it in soups, stews, & other savory dishes. I also like the fact that many low-sodium #varieties are available. #pantrystaple
Allison S.
I have used this stuff before, I am not a big fan of chicken stuff, but it is better than beef. Chicken is a good staple to have ans i like how it is low in calories.I am very calories. I feel like the sodium could be better. i wish that there was a lot less salt in it.
Katana S.
Does the organic ones taste the same as the regular ones?
Sarah E.
Worcester, MA
Do you use chicken stock or water for your stuffing prep?