BY SWANSON #34 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® Organic Stock made from simple, high-quality ingredients you can recognize. Our Organic Chicken Stock is prepared by simmering the perfect balance of all natural organic farm gown vegetables with free range chicken raised with no added hormones or antibiotics, cooked to perfection.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock* (Chicken Stock*, Water, Salt), Water, Onions*, Sea Salt, Chicken Flavor* (Contains Sea Salt), Carrots*, Yeast Extract*, Celery*, Natural Flavoring, Spice*, Canola Oil*. *organic

• Does the organic ones taste the same as the regular ones?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is my go-to chicken broth. I use it in numerous recipes for soup, pot pies, stews ect. It's pretty inexpensive but tastes great. It's not too salty and it tastes just right to me. I used to think chicken broth was all the same but after buying a few different brands on sale i realized that's just not true. Side note: I also used to love the Swanson's Mexican Tortilla soup broth and absolutely LOVED it but cannot find it at my local stores anymore.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I use this when I am making my Kale soup, it gives it an added flavor that is needed and you really think it is homemade stock. It is worth the extra money you invest in it besides the store brand, I highly recommend it for the holidays when you want to impress your guests.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I love this brand. I am constantly buying this product every time I run out of it. I recommended this brand to everyone, they are very affordable. this is healthy depending on which one you pick out. They have organic now. The next time your out this is a must have
Kailynn D.
Campbellsport , WI
My absolute favorite chicken stock. I use it to make my mom's homemade chicken soup. I make this recipe at least once a month, and always use Swanson. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It has great flavor and can be used for many different recipes!
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Swanson Chicken Stock has the perfect balance of salt and flavor for a wonderful recipe that the whole family will enjoy. I like putting this in a slow cooker and adding vegetables! It tastes great!
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I always use this broth anytime I make soups, broiled chicken, pastas, and my stuffing. I love the flavor. It's not too salty but at the same time has just enough flavor. It's never overpowering and I enjoy it so much.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I always use Swanson Organic Free-Ranged Chicken stock whenever I don't make my own. It's super convenient to have for a quick meal. Swanson Organic Free-Ranged Chicken stock is also great bc you know what is going into your stock. I highly recommend it
Amanda R.
Victorville , CA
Holiday recipe calls for water? Have you considered using a chicken broth or stock instead? I substitute the water with this stock in my stuffing recipe and it makes it so much more flavorful!
Miranda C.
Love using this in everything. Use it to make pasta, in the crockpot, and when we are making soups. It is delicious and affordable. Would definitely recommend it to others who are looking for a stock that has good flavor and keeps well.
Ronda N.
I like to use this chicken broth when I'm making soup or when a recipe calls for chicken broth, it has great flavor and makes all my meals I cook with this broth super yummy would recommend to others and will definitely purchase again
Katana S.
Does the organic ones taste the same as the regular ones?