Campbell's Swanson Organic Chicken Broth uploaded by Suzanne G.Campbell's Swanson Organic Chicken Broth uploaded by Ellen B.Campbell's Swanson Organic Chicken Broth uploaded by Amber C.

BY SWANSON #17 in Soup & Broth

100% natural Swanson® Organic Chicken broth is made from all natural, organic vegetables and free-range chicken raised with no added hormones or antibiotics to add a purely delicious taste to your favorite recipes. This broth is 99% fat-free with no MSG added, and has 1/3 less sodium than our regular chicken broth*

Ingredients

Chicken Stock*, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Flavor* (Contains Sea Salt), Sea Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate*, Yeast Extract*, Dehydrated Onion*, Onion Juice Concentrate*, Potato Flour*, Dehydrated Carrot*, Dehydrated Garlic*, Tomato Paste*, Turmeric*, Spice*, Canola Oil*, Flavoring*. * Certified Organic

hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
This is a great broth are use it for most of my cooking I put it in my beans in my soups in my stews in my rice the price is very reasonable. And and often scarves on sale I will recommend this is also low in sodium and high and flavor💜
Amanda P.
I LOVEEEE that this brand has organic!! I try and buy all things organic when I can. This broth is a staple in my pantry. I prefer it over other brands for all of my cooking needs and also when someone is sick and just wants so broth to make them feel better.
Ellen B.
This is one of th best chicken broths and makes my soup taste like my grandmother made it. She would make her own stock but I always use this. Affordable for sure ! Now with thanksgiving you can grab it at Jewl 4 bucks for two.
Hope C.
Love using this as broth base to make my ramen veggie soup. Simple and easy with out having to make it from scratch. It's natural without the msg and the artificial extra bad stuff.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This is absolutely the best chicken broth. I buy a few boxes every week just to have because I cook with it all the time. Gives so much flavor to so many things!
Erin N.
I use broths all time, I LOVE homemade soups. I make a soup at least once a week especially during the colder months. I usually buy store brand but if I have coupons I will use the name brands. The names brands, in specific Swanson, usually has a little more flavor than the store brands but not so much that I would spend more. I have purchased this organic chicken broth many times, I love that they offer an organic variety. To me it tastes just the same as their regular ones, but its just healthier. I would buy again, but not all the time.
Cori A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a mild general use chicken broth. The packaging makes it convenient to keep in the pantry without an unfortunate metallic flavor. It's easily used for rice and pasta, braising meat and creating saves and for steaming vegetables. It does miss the mark when compared to homemade stock, lacking some richness and being fairly one deminsiobal in flavor. It also tends to be highly salted so caution needs to be used with the salt shaker when cooking with this.
Doris W.
This is a great broth for soups and stews. It's healthy and has good flavor. It doesn't cost much , a couple dollars. I us the broth for making cornbread dressing and dumplings. I would recommend anyone to give it a try.
Kori Z.
Ishpeming, MI
I'm a mother, with 3 little girls so when I cook dinner I use a pressure cooker! One of my kids favorite meals is homemade chicken noodle soup! I use 3 boxes of the Swanson Organic chicken broth, and it makes a soup that took 20 minutes to make taste like it's been cooking all day long! There's so many uses for this product!
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
I make a lot of bone broth at home, I usually use bones that I have been collecting in the freezer for some time. Sometimes when I make the broth it needs a little more flavor and so I add one of these. THis broth tastes great, not too Salty. I buy it at Publix when its BOGO.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
Has anyone noticed a difference between the original and the organic?
Asia V.
Casper , WY
When I think chicken broth I think like ramen packets is it that salty??
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
what other things do you guys use this with
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
Does anyone know the salt content difference between the organic and regular chicken stock?
Samantha P.
I haven't. The organic probably has no artificials added