BY SWANSON #22 in Soup & Broth

100% natural Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken broth has the perfectly balanced flavors of chicken, vegetables and seasonings with 1/3 less sodium than our regular broth*. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken broth.

NEW: Easy open twist cap! Simply twist the cap on our cartons to automatically break the foil seal and the tamper evidence ring. One less step between you and ultimate flavor!

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Celery Juice Concentrate, Onion Juice Concentrate.

Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Swanson is always my go to brand with broths and I love how they offer low sodium, no salt and organic choices now also! I never add water in soup, it's always swanson broth. Also makes rice have thag exrta kick or when baking food. Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Beef BrothCampbell's Swanson Organic Chicken BrothCampbell's Swanson® Unsalted Chicken BrothCampbell's Swanson® Unsalted Beef Flavored BrothCampbell's Swanson® 100% Chicken Broth Plastic BottleCampbell's Swanson® Louisiana Cajun Broth
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
I️ use this product for many dishes and it has never steered me wrong. I️ prefer the low sodium version of chicken broth because by the time I’m done throwing in all of my ingredients, for most dishes, everything pretty much balances out.

I purchased this product at Target but is definitely available in many grocery stores. There are other types of broth available as well so give it a try.
Alyssa H.
I use this for so many recipes: soups, stews, cheese dips, and homemade macaroni and cheese. I love the affordability compared to the much more expensive chicken broth cans. I get much more product for the money with this!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Swanson makes really great chicken broth! I love that they do not add MSG. I typically buy this one because it has less sodium and I can control how much sodium is added to my dishes easier. Swanson is more expensive than some other brands, but it is great quality.
Sonja Sky G.
Barstow, CA
I use this is just about everything I cook. Stuffing, baked chicken, Spanish rice, etc. this product has stood the test of time. I only recommend that people check the expiration date after opening because it does have a shelf life. You don't want to get sick using broth that has expired from being opened. Overall, I buy this often and it's a staple in my kitchen.
Crystal L.
Humble, TX
This is usually my second go to chicken broth. I like the consistency and the taste is there, but I often feel as if it contains too much sodium. The taste just seems a bit artificial at times. I buy it because its a brand I trust, a brand I can find at all grocery stores, and a brand with a good price.
Jennifer L.
I just found this broth in a bottle for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was barely any different in price from the old cartons I used to use, so I gave it a try. I think keeping it in my fridge after opening has kept longer vs when I kept it in the fridge in a carton. I also LOVED that you can see how much you have left, and there are measurements along the side so you know how much you have left for your next recipe! Very good idea!
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Swanson Chicken Broth is a staple in my house. I choose this over any store brand, or other brand for that matter... I have so much stored, that my husband thinks I am crazy. :) I think it is good for the value, and the flavor is amazing. i use it in almost all of my chicken slow cookers and most soups I make. We love it in my house!!!
jennifer o.
Swanson chicken broth is a good product and a good brand, but I've found that i cant tell the difference between it and a store's house brand of the same product. BY no means am i saying it tastes bad only that its normally 2 -3 times more than the store brand which tastes exactly the same.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
For some reason I had two containers of this chicken broth and they smelled like skunk! Unopened, not old or even close to their expiration date!!!! As soon a I opened them they smelled strange. I wouldn't recommend these unless you know they are supposed to stink like a dead animal!!!
Juliana B.
If I need it for cooking will this one have the chicken flavor I need?
Glenda M.
Does Swanson Chicken Broth with less sodium taste the same as Regular Swanson Chicken Broth?
Laura F.
Avon, NC
Do you suggest this broth for making your stuffing?
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay this may be an odd question but I just want to know if this has any kind of chemically or odd taste to it? Because sometime products like this do.