Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Madison S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is actually the only broth I've ever bought, but they're yet to give me a reason to try something else. It's relatively affordable, and it tastes good in any soup I add it to. Being vegetarian, this is the only Swanson brand product at my grocery store that I can buy.
Mary D.
I like to use this stock for things like vegetable lasagna! It adds a great taste and cooks well! It's affordable for being a name brand and it goes so well with everything!
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
Great price, versatile product. You can literally use this cooking stock as a base for anything; soups, sauces, basting, AND it is great because it is vegetarian-friendly so if you are making something for a large crowd, it will fit everyone's needs. Highly recommend keeping on hand
Khadija M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is usually my standard go to when making a soup. I like to add lots of veggies and peppers so I tend to not go for a chicken or beef flavored broth, this way I can add what ever meat I wish. I tend to keep a couple of these in the cabinet for the cold season.
Marianne S.
South Jordan, UT
Love this stuff! As a vegetarian, it's sometimes hard to build up a savory broth with just vegetables. This ready to pour broth is the perfect base to any good broth. A staple for my kitchen!
Addison L.
Denton, TX
A staple for cooking, and not just for soups. I love all the creative ways I have found to use this as a delicious replacement for water in my cooking. Adds depth and so much flavor to a meal!
mae a.
San Francisco, CA
My grandma would always make homemade chicken and vegetable soup in a giant pot and then freeze it to eat sparingly for the month. I carry on the tradition with this vegetable stock or chicken stock and it does the job well. Freezing and thawing is no problem.
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
This is my go to vegetable stock when it comes to cooking. It is the best and it does the trick. I recommend this product to any one making and foods from scratch that require stock.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
This was the first time I have ever used Veggie Broth and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't as tasty as the meat based broths, but was perfect for my vegan diet. I could definitely replace the meat based broths with this and not have any issues.
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
This has been one of the best vegetable stocks I've found! Loaded with flavor and compliments tons of recipes. Happy with how it tastes in dishes and will continue to use this stock.