Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Ayana G.
Glenn Heights, TX
Haha! Funny because I just used this broth yesterday for my split pea soup and man did it add so much flavor! It's thick and hearty and so satisfying! I highly recommend if you're looking for a good vegetable broth
Tiffany B.
Always know what your getting when you buy! Tastes great! Smells great! Always use when making home made chicken noodle soup. Brings the last touch to the soup that you would miss wothout it.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This broth is very flavorful and makes the perfect base for vegetarian soups, stews, and pastas. I like the resealable packaging so I can use a little bit without wasting an entire can or carton. I would purchase this again.
Kaylee U.
Brandon, FL
Love using this to make home made soups in my vitamix I always buy this for broth it tastes so close to a homemade broth and is just right for all the soups I make and the price is very cheap and usually always on sale
Taylor H.
Cumming, GA
I use the Swanson Vegetable Cooking Stock whenever I'm making veggie soup and it is the PERFECT broth. It is extremely flavorful, and adds just the right punch when making a heavier soup with beans and veggies. I would recommend this product if you want a quality stock without the meat flavoring!
Kat B.
Antioch, CA
This is the perfect way to start that perfect pot of soup that simmers on your stove and fills your house with yumm. I use this since I am vegan (save the animals 🐮🐷🙊) and add everything possible to it until the pot is full. I do recommend adding any pasta last as it soaks up all the liquid.
Emily F.
This is a good stock for pretty much anything when you are making in your home I use it mostly for soups it helps bring flavor and keeps it healthy and is fairly inexpensive
Madison S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is actually the only broth I've ever bought, but they're yet to give me a reason to try something else. It's relatively affordable, and it tastes good in any soup I add it to. Being vegetarian, this is the only Swanson brand product at my grocery store that I can buy.
Mary D.
I like to use this stock for things like vegetable lasagna! It adds a great taste and cooks well! It's affordable for being a name brand and it goes so well with everything!
Khadija M.
Willingboro, NJ
This is usually my standard go to when making a soup. I like to add lots of veggies and peppers so I tend to not go for a chicken or beef flavored broth, this way I can add what ever meat I wish. I tend to keep a couple of these in the cabinet for the cold season.