Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I cook with vegetable broth quite often. I have tried to make it myself but always come to the conclusion that swanson's just tastes better. It isn't the healthiest but they try and add options to make it more healthy. Highly recommend if you are looking for broth to cook with.
haley r.
Windsor, PA
Vegetable stock is my go to being vegan and I love Swanson! It has great flavor and depth. I usually get mine at Walmart and it's pretty cheap too! I wish there was less salt, but that's just me being picky. Highly recommend for homemade soups or basting your meats!
Kristen Y.
I love making my own soups with this! Vegetable soyp, Italian orzo and spinach soup, broccoli cheddar, etc. It's a great base for whatever you're making. I even boil uncooked noodles in this instead of water to add extra flavor for other dishes.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
I make a lot of soups and stews. Especially in the colder months. My pressure cooker and crock pot are definitely two of my staple appliances. This, maybe a cube of bouillon and some water make for a great base to any soup!
Chante P.
Swanson,in my area,is the only brand that I can find that sells vegetable cooking stock so I always get it when I make one of my favorite italian dishes.It's not a bad price and it has a good flavor to it as well.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This product tastes great! It is a good replacement for chicken stock if you have a recipe you want to feed to a vegetarian. I got mine at Walmart, but they sell it at my local po-dunk grocery. I will probably buy it again.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH
Mmmmmm, I love Swanson Vegetable Cooking Stock, as a matter of fact I love all of their stocks. They low sodium ones are great. They make great soups and smell wonder in the house on a winter day. Yes I would recommend everyone to try and to enjoy
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
I believe this one is sodium free. It is difficult to find any kind of stock that is sodium free. I use this often for different meals. Specifically my white chicken lasagna. It's not that expensive. It's good.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I use this to cook my meals and soups because I am a vegetarian and it's a healthier alternative for my recipes and swanson is usually reasonably priced. I love it and usually buy it pretty much anywhere.
Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
I love using this as a base for all my soups. I can usually get a package of this and throw in a bunch of veggies and noodles. This is so good that you usually don't have to add any other seasonings.