Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Morgan B.
Greenville, NC
Swanson broths are easy to add to any meal and provide a huge kick of flavor that you dont have to think about. I always buy the vegetable cooking stock because nothing compares. They carry this brand nearly everywhere so its easy to find. Always a hit in my house!
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
i just used this broth in a recipe for lentil curry and it served as a good base. Overall it was a bit salty and the sodium content is quite high. It is very affordable, though and I haven't found a price that beats it so I would buy again if I'm in a crunch.
Britt G.
When I don't have time to make my own veggie stock this is my go to brand. I think it is packed with a lot of flavor and is not watery or watery tasting like some of the other brands I have tried. I use about three of these to make a really yummy veggie soup .
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
This product is a great addition when cooking several dishes. I have used it to cook chicken, make soups, add flavor to rice or pasta, etc. It really is such a versatile product to use. I purchase at least 2 of these every time I shop, just to have on hand.
Amanda B.
This is my go-to for all things base. Soups, slow cooker meals, anything that requires broth or stock. It's great flavor accents all dishes and it's super affordable! Just add a dash into your pan/pot and your meat gets way tender and flavorful. Love this!!
Randee R.
Downey , CA
This gives my vegetable soup a great taste. Not salty, I add chopped carrots, zucchini, corn, celery, potatoes and small shells and it's a great and easy soup for the cold weather. Toast some French bread in the oven and you have a meal everyone loves!
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
I use this broth when making a vegetable soup. It comes in a 26oz carton. I have not cooked the suggested recipe I just use it fore my own stuff. It has a good flavor but is kind of salty so watering it down a bit is a good idea. It isn't very expensive for one person, but if you were to cook for a big family it could probably be a little much.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
I like using this broth for making large batches of soup when I'm trying to save money. I usually get it at Albertsons, and I'll buy like 3 boxes at a time. It's kind of bland, but I use a lot of spices to add flavor. I recommend it if you're poor like me and trying to feel a family of 2 or more.
Michele B.
Love how this tastes! The flavor and quality are great! I use this for vegetarian dishes. Although this doesn't have the same rich flavor as a meat-based stock, I like the versatility of being able to use vegetable stock in a variety of dishes.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I was a vegetarian for 12 years, and this stuff was my go-to! This vegetable broth can be easily substituted into any recipe that calls for a meat based broth, and you're not sacrificing any flavor by doing so! It's low calorie and adds great flavor to meals!