Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Kathy J.
Indianapolis, IN
This stock was just what I needed for my soup and vegetables. The only thing I did not like was the amount of salt it had. I would use again if the salt was reduced.
Emma C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
I love Swanson's broth, it is affordable and makes a soup or crockpot meal that much better. I like that there are different varieties of broth and they have low sodium broth as well. I suggest placing boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot with 1 cup or more of broth and place the crock pot on low for 6 hours to let the chicken marinade in the broth! It makes the chicken so moist!
Sarah I.
Portland, OR
As a vegetarian, this vegetable broth is my go to selection whenever I am making soups or cooking. I find it is a great alternative to meat stocks and regularly use it as a substitute in recipes. It is flavorful and not too salty, as I have found other stocks and broths to be. I would definitely recommend this to any vegetarian or non vegetarian look for a good vegetable stock.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I remember in grade school my Teacher telling US a story that involved a Stone and Vegetable Soup. She had US, her students, bring in different vegetables and, in class right there on a Hot Plate, she made Vegetable Soup. I'll never forget that Yummy Swanson® Vegetable Broth she started it with. Great Day That Was.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love that they now sell these in smaller containers. I normally don't use that much broth so I hate buying the large cartons of it, I'm also not a fan of the metallic taste that comes with the canned variety. These cartons are great for cooking or mixing into a pot of quinoa or rice for extra flavor
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
easier than making it from scratch, though some flavor is lost, it's still amazing and perfect for making soups or livening up other dishes that might be a little too dry. Great for stuffing, cornbread, etc. A great healthy, vegetarian, and delicious substitution for chicken or beef stock.
Fred H.
Swanson Vegetable Cooking Stock in carton is a good option for broth. Good flavor but could be better, but not bad. Healthy option. Low in calories. Low in carbs. I'd buy again. Goes great in soups or even to drink plain. Would recommend. Clear broth good for stomach when wanting or needing to go on clear diet. Easy to digest.
Shannon B.
Orono, ME
I love Swanson's vegetable stocks! They are delicious, and can be used in so many ways. I make homemade soups using this product, and add it to other things that need a little liquid such as one-pan meals and casseroles. I recommend Swanson stocks to friends and family.
Lisa K.
Penns Grove, NJ
Swanson has the best Vegetable stocks. They are potent and delicious and PERFECT for throwing in a crock pot and whipping up the best tasting Tofurky you ever had in your natural born life. I will not buy any other kind. A sample for the Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Now that winters coming that means more homemade soup! My parents will only use swanson broth. There are many varieties and even comes in organics and unsalted. We always buy the chicken stock and it's full of flavor and doesn't have a salty taste like the other products.