Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
I love to cook with Swanson vegetable cooking stock it is one of my top favorites to grab while I'm in the grocery store and I do highly recommend it than other brands
Vickie R.
This veggie stock is devine. I add it to almost everything. It has great flavor and for an affordable price. I recommend it. Especially in the colder month and when sick. My husband as well like the chicken one but my favorite is the veggie.
Shannon G.
Murphy
I use this vegetable stock in many things I make from stuffing too soup and my favorite Spicy shrimp and quinoa dish. I'm always satisfied with the flavor it gives my many dishes
Beniece L.
Lansing, MI
As someone with digestive problems and a ton of food restrictions, I love to cook with this broth. There isn't too much sodium, and tastes delicious in everything.
Catherine C.
My mom is a vegetarian so we always have to have this on hand whether you corporate it in a delicious recipe or by itself with veggies makes a great healthy meal or snack
NISSA R.
Vegetable broth is my go too for making anything that would require chicken broth. Swanson is just as good as any although I prefer organic etc can not complain with the quality and taste of this.
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
Recently used this stock for brining a turkey. Excellent flavor and worked great for the brine. I purchased this at Kroger and it was a good value. I'll be purchasing this again in the near future for my soups and other recipes. I would recommend this to my friends.
Allison B.
Whitehall, PA
Yummy! Great in soups and other dishes I have made. Not too salty and light vegetable flavor! Swanson broth is my go to! Always a consumer of it and would buy again!
Selina G.
Summerville, SC
Love to use this in my soups. I'm a vegetarian so it's a great broth for all of the soups I make and need that little extra something. You can freeze it into cubes to use later for making soup for one if you'd like, also. It's a really great alternative.
Karina D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite veggie broth to cook with. It's always in my pantry, because as a vegetarian, I love making big pots of vegetable soup. This broth is full bodied and so flavorful