Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Tamika M.
Middletown, NY
Perfect accent to make my kale and chicken soup. I love soups of all kinds in the winter
Lexie T.
Sellersville, PA
Perfect for when you're sick! Easy to make recipes with, easy access. Jewish penicillin
Marissa G.
I love to use this for my dressing on thanksgiving. It makes it very moist.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a versatile and multifunctional base for many different recipes . it is tasty but not too salty.
Stephanie I.
Whenever i'm sick i always reach out for this soup, really nice and delicious to eat! And it somehow always makes me get well
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
My favorite cooking stock to buy. I love using this and the price is very reasonable. I buy it at my local grocery store.
I use this broth when making a vegetable soup. It comes in a 26oz carton. I have not cooked the suggested recipe I just use it fore my own stuff. It has a good flavor but is kind of salty so watering it down a bit is a good idea. It isn't very expensive for one person, but if you were to cook for a big family it could probably be a little much.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
good go to when making food for people with particular diets. Used when making dressing for a vegetarian friend.
Gabby D.