Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Kelly F.
I am a vegetarian and make a lot of soup swansons is a great base and Adds so much flavor love the stock
Perla F.
Firebaugh, CA
Not my favorite cooking stock but it gets the job done. I use it to cook quinoa so it has more flavor.
Lacey D.
Port Crane
I've used this for making soup. The size is great for cooking and the flavor worked well in my recipe.
Ruth H.
Bremerton, WA
My favorite cooking stock. I use it with literally with everything I cook. Veggies,soup, cooking meat.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
Love! Is a bit pricey and I have to add seasonings which is no big deal. But over all a great product.
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN
Very good flavor and consistency! I love using this broth when making different meals for my family.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Wonderful flavor and great as a base for a number of recipes like soups, chicken dished and so forth
Angelita E.
Kingwood, TX
Swanson veggie cooking stock is so light and flavorful. I use it to make soups and mashed potatoes
Ivey N.
Solana Beach
I haven't used it yet but it's ingredients show to be the healthiest vegetable broth I could find
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Love the container this comes in , I can use whatever I need and put the rest back in the fridge.
Gabby D.