Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I am a vegetarian so Swanson's vegetable cooking stock is perfect for me. It flavors the food I am cooking well.
Joanna E.
Perfect for winter days after being outside. My mom always fed it to me with a grilled cheese for lunch as a kid.
M Nirvana T.
Cypress, TX
Great for everything. Low sodium fits my family best but I can use this for everything imaginable and it works
Johnna S.
Holly Hill, FL
I'm so glad that they carry this it's literally the only brand I could find with vegetable stock thank the lord
Tonya T.
This stuff makes the BEST vegetable soup!!!!! Even my 11 month old likes it and she is picky right now......
Shamika E.
Austin, TX
Tried it once and fell in love, great alternative for water when cooking those savory southern style veggies.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg
My go to for almost all of my recipes.... from soups to mashed potatoes.
Great flavor and excellent quality!
Kelly F.
I am a vegetarian and make a lot of soup swansons is a great base and Adds so much flavor love the stock
Yerika S.
This vegetable stock is so good. You can make lots of dishes with this broth. Convenient and affordable.
Kim Y.
Great taste, easy to use, reasonably priced. My go to when making recipes. A little pricey, but worth it.