Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
I love using Swanson Vegetable cooking stock as a base to all my soups. Swanson stocks always make my soup base tasty.
Tiffanie G.
Lemon Grove, CA
Swanson is amazing! It's been around for the longest time. My grandma used it, & I love the way it enhances your food!
Brooke C.
Great stock! Helps add flavor to your cooking without all the sodium. I always keep a few in my cupboard, just in case.
Jennifer M.
Parker, CO
I prefer vegetable stock. I love to use it in chili and it adds great flavor. I only buy it on sale at king Soopers.
Myranda O.
Jacksonville, FL
When this product is on sale at Publix or Winn Dixie I typically will always purchase this product. I recommend this.
Kayla M.
Waterford, CA
Love swansons brand of broth, i use for making dog treats and also put in our meals for flavoring , cannot go wrong.
Keeley B.
I don't eat meat so I use vegetable broth and this one is so good! It has a good flavor and I like using it to cook
Gwendolyn P.
Atlanta, GA
This product is good to keep on hand in the pantry to use in soups and sauces. It is of consistently good quality.
Brittany W.
Naperville , IL
This is great for cooking and is useful in many different recipes. It is also a great alternative for vegetarians.
Joanna E.
Perfect for winter days after being outside. My mom always fed it to me with a grilled cheese for lunch as a kid.
Gabby D.