Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey C.
Charleston, SC
I've used this to make soup before. Nothing fancy but it does the trick. I'd buy it again if it was the cheapest available.
Kasie L.
Evansville , IN
Best broth out there. This broth gives gravies soups and vegetables fantastic flavor. This is my go to broth when cooking.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This stuff makes awesome broth for a couple of different soup recipes I use. You can add meat to it or keep it vegetarian.
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
My go to add on to give some of my foods that extra flavor. It's great as a base also. Pretty great in price for the value.
Whitney S.
I usually use this for flavoring my stuffing or soups. I love Swansons taste and I like how they now have organic options.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
I use Swanson broth in practically all of my dishes while cooking. Their broths are multipurpose and great tasting as well.
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
This broth is the best when u r making beef stew with vegetables and chicken I love it when my mom makes this soup amazing
Courtenay Y.
Bellefonte, PA
A great product that is wonderful to have on hand. It has good flavor to make recipes turn out wonderful time after time.
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
I love using Swanson Vegetable cooking stock as a base to all my soups. Swanson stocks always make my soup base tasty.
Abegail N.
Spring, TX
Always have it around. I used veggie stock in my egg noodle soup. Add one carrot, half stock celery both chopped! Yumm