Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Marissa C.
Clovis
This is my go to for all my yummy soups and makes a good brine for chicken. I also love that I can get the same broth with less sodium.
Gina K.
Fallon, NV
Great flavor! A little bit goes a long way. We use this stock for soups and marinades. Definitely one of the best brands on the shelf.
Laura A.
Stonington
this I use every holiday for my mushroom stuffing since my daughter is a vegetarian, but I always look for the lower sodium variety.
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this stock for so many recipes! Its not too salty like other stocks and broths. I use this for soups, risotto, and vegetables.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Love using this stuff when making my homemade chicken and vegetable soup! Perfect taste and nothing needs to be added to the broth!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Although I do love chicken broth, this is a good substitute for using and it doesn't lack flavor compared to the chicken brother
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is a great vegetable broth por making vegetables soup or pot pies adding a little all purpose flour. It will taste awesome
Adriana   s.
Every broth taste diffent and i love using this vegetable broth to make my veggie soup. Makes it tast so much richer and juicy
Marisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I always have this broth in my pantry I use it as a base for most of my cooking
It has the perfect flavor for when I make soup.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this every year for thanksgiving and Christmas cooking. I also drank it after and before surgery and it has good flavor