Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Kari E.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually like making my own broth but I like having vegetable stock on hand just in case I need to make a quick meal. Swanson is my go to.
Tiffany L.
This has been a staple in my family's traditional holiday meals. Swanson is a great brand for adding that wonderful flavor to your meals!
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Swanson vegetable cooking stock. I really love how it gives my food flavor. Great for a cold winter morning. I definitely recommend this.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
I use these in my jo made vegetable soup and it tastes awesome in it. Best on a cold or rainy day. Let it cook all day in the crock pot.
Saya U.
Boone, NC
I use this as a base for most of my soups. I always buy from my local Harris teeter and an never disappointed with the flavor of my meal!
A B.
Thompsons Station, TN
Use this every Thanksgiving as half the attendees are vegetarian it is a great additive for both meat and not meat items great flavor.
Gina K.
Fallon, NV
Great flavor! A little bit goes a long way. We use this stock for soups and marinades. Definitely one of the best brands on the shelf.
Christy M.
Montevallo, AL
I use this as a starting point when I make my own soup. I also use other stocks as well. It all depends on the type,of soup I'm making.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I am a vegetarian and this is perfect for making soups, stews, chili or even sauces for past! It has great taste! Swanson is the best!
Ariana E.
My go to cooking broth. I love swanson products and i always make wonderful flavorful meals whenever i use these to help with my base.