Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Adriana M.
San Jose, CA
Great flavor. Easy and convenient to have when you can't make your own. Somethibg you can use in American dishes or Mexican dishes as well.
Saya U.
Boone, NC
I use this as a base for most of my soups. I always buy from my local Harris teeter and an never disappointed with the flavor of my meal!
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
I use these in my jo made vegetable soup and it tastes awesome in it. Best on a cold or rainy day. Let it cook all day in the crock pot.
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Swanson vegetable cooking stock. I really love how it gives my food flavor. Great for a cold winter morning. I definitely recommend this.
Tiffany L.
Detroit
This has been a staple in my family's traditional holiday meals. Swanson is a great brand for adding that wonderful flavor to your meals!
Marissa C.
Clovis
This is my go to for all my yummy soups and makes a good brine for chicken. I also love that I can get the same broth with less sodium.
Gina K.
Fallon, NV
Great flavor! A little bit goes a long way. We use this stock for soups and marinades. Definitely one of the best brands on the shelf.
Christy M.
Montevallo, AL
I use this as a starting point when I make my own soup. I also use other stocks as well. It all depends on the type,of soup I'm making.
Michelle P.
Ewa Beach HI
I really like that I can close this carton and only use the portion needed for my meal. I prefer the carton to the can for this reason.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I am a vegetarian and this is perfect for making soups, stews, chili or even sauces for past! It has great taste! Swanson is the best!
Gabby D.