Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #1 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Jasmine G.
Burbank, Ca
I love beginning any slow cooked meal with vegetable broth, it adds a delicious depth of flavor; especially great for stews or homemade pasta sauce.
Maia S.
i cook with this, or i drink it plain when i'm not feeling well. fantastic and flavorful substitute for non-vegetarian-friendly broths and soup bases
Halle C.
Avon lake , OH
Used this the other day to make homemade chicken tortilla soup and it turned out amazing! I usually make my own broth but this is a quick alternative
Anita H.
La Habra, CA
I highly recommend this product. I was hesitant, however my fiancé is a vegetarian. He uses it a lot in his soups and stews. It is very flavorful
Caitlin R.
Gillette, WY
It's broth. Not much special about it. It does what broth is supposed to do. I really haven't tried many other broths to compare this too, soooo.
Leala A.
I love to use this stuff when I want to make a meal vegetarian. I use it in a half to half ratio with water when making quinoa, too to add flavor
Lora P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this broth it has the perfect taste and it's not to salty . I love the carton that it comes in I can reclose it if I don't use all of it .
Jaime A.
Swanson is our go to vegetable broth. Its easy to use and very affordable. It does lack salt, but I would rather add my own seasoning anyways.
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I am currently on weight watchers and I love this vegetable broth. I can put it in so many recipes and it has 0 points and it tastes delicious!
Adriana M.
San Jose, CA
Great flavor. Easy and convenient to have when you can't make your own. Somethibg you can use in American dishes or Mexican dishes as well.
Gabby D.