Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin G.
I use this stock, and both the beef and the chicken very often. I like to buy the reduced sodium ones as well. Good for keeping dishes most whole baking them.
Allison T.
My husband is a big fan of making soups. No matter the kind, vegetable broth is the choice for us. It adds the perfect amount of flavor and freezes perfectly.
Kat D.
Love this stuff! I use this everytime I make my ginger and carrot soup! It's not salty or overpowering so the flavors of the vegetables in the soup come out.
Donna K.
Branford
Good vegetable broth although coloring is a little too deep for times I'm making something like creamy cauliflower soup where I want to keep the soup white.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
a PERFECT solution to making your quinoa or rice a few steps above the norm. i love tossing this in with pasta to cook or any grain to give it more flavor!
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
Always a good thing to have in stock. Pun intended. Easy for adding flavor to anything and a good base for any kind of soup like Asian noodle or in a roux.
Rosemary S.
Phelan, CA
This product is great I use it in my stuffing and in other meals I make . I recently stopped eating meat , so this is a great substitution for beef broth .
Priscilla Z.
Sabinal, TX
I used this in a recipe that I never used in and it made my chicken pot pie taste a whole lot better!!! Even my children was able to taste the difference.
Marie P.
The vegetable broth works well in many dishes. My mother mainly uses it towards the thanksgiving dinner and the food taste well so it must work amazingly.
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
Used this the other day to make homemade chicken tortilla soup and it turned out amazing! I usually make my own broth but this is a quick alternative