Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Lacy P.
Elida, OH
Used to make stir fry and my veggies turned out awesome!! Very flavorful!! I made ginger beef and then cooked my veggies in this until they softened and it was perfect
Loren S.
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Love to use this base when Crock-Pot cooking or making homemade vegetable soup because I prefer it not to have a beef or chicken flavor it changed the dynamic of the soup or stew. Love it
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Yummmm! Absolutely love this to make my ajus sauce for prime rib. It's also very good to make your own soup broth. It's a little salty but definitely a good choice.
Sharon J.
Lexington, SC
All the Swanson broths have a place in my kitchen, but the vegetable cooking stock is my staple. Between simmering chicken and making vegetarian stews, it's versatile and reliable.
I always use Swanson's vegetable cooking stock when making homemade soups or chili. There is so much flavor and it is healthy for you. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Lisa R.
I'm a vegetarian and made a veggie pot pie and a chicken pot pie for my husband. I used chicken broth for his and he tried mine and liked the taste of the broth better than his!
Emily K.
Muskego, WI
As a vegetarian this is a great replacement for other broths. It tastes great in all my soups and I believe it also comes in a low sodium variety for those sensitive to salt.
Good flavor, I use it in all kinds of dishes. From chicken and noodles to chicken salad. I think it is a healthy choice. Very readily available at Walmart. Reasonably priced
Jacqueline R.
Arcadia, FL
Great in a punch! Through it in a pot with onion, garlic, what ever veggies you have & a pack of that refrigerated roast beef. Your guests will think you cooked all day 😉
Just the right amount of flavor, made my mixed veggies soup delicious, a little more expensive than basic brands but the quality is worth the extra buck or two.
Gabby D.