Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
Swanson chicken stock is perfect for those time crunches when you don't have time to whip up a batch of your own. It is affordable, and the taste is consistent. This is great for a big pot of chicken noodle soup. I would recommend this stock.
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
Perfect flavor. .. every time.

This broth is great for cooking in extra flavor or for use in soups. It's vegetarian friendly too! Not too salty, great full bodied flavor.
Denise M.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is a great start to any vegetarian soup or any item where stock is needed. It's defiantly a nice boost of flavor in place of water. I purchase this item often and is a staple in my pantry. Great prices at walmart.
Angela N.
Onalaska, WI
I use Swanson Vegetable Stock in almost every recipe I make! It's an inexpensive way to amp up the flavors of my dish. I use it to replace water in a lot of the my recipes. I haven't made rice with water in ages!
Kelsey L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
It's smooth and has a pretty good flavor, i doctor up this brand the least. I put some additional garlic salt and onion powder for a little bit of a brothy taste to it.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
If you are wanting to make some nice steamed fish. Add the slightest drop of this vegetable stock to it and I promise you it works wonders! Especially great for people who are vegetarian/vegan!
Amanda H.
Pullman, WA
When cooking vegan/vegetarian dishes flavor can sometimes be an issue. That is why I love Swanson vegetable broth. I can count on this veg stock to add delicious flavor to my soups, stews, curries and rice.
Summer K.
Very good and flavorful. I like to use this better than a beef or other meat broth as my daughter is a vegetarian and I feel she can enjoy the flavor just as if used a broth with a meat product in it.
America S.
Kenosha, WI
I like to use this when i make homemade soups, i judy add the chicken, beef snd veggies..great flavor!!...on a side note..vegetable stock is greay3 to help cure a hangover! Sooo many vitamins!!
Kristine K.
Im a big soup person and II use this for most of recipes, it works great in Carrot Ginger! Its healthy and ads a nice flavor to my dishes. I usually get mine at shop rite, its not very expensive.