Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Denise M.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is a great start to any vegetarian soup or any item where stock is needed. It's defiantly a nice boost of flavor in place of water. I purchase this item often and is a staple in my pantry. Great prices at walmart.
Angela N.
Onalaska, WI
I use Swanson Vegetable Stock in almost every recipe I make! It's an inexpensive way to amp up the flavors of my dish. I use it to replace water in a lot of the my recipes. I haven't made rice with water in ages!
Kelsey L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
It's smooth and has a pretty good flavor, i doctor up this brand the least. I put some additional garlic salt and onion powder for a little bit of a brothy taste to it.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
I have an instant pot at home so I go through tons of broths to aid cooking my meats and pastas . Veggie stock adds great flavor to cooking chicken or beef before making it into a soup .
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
If you are wanting to make some nice steamed fish. Add the slightest drop of this vegetable stock to it and I promise you it works wonders! Especially great for people who are vegetarian/vegan!
Jolyn M.
Garden Grove, CA
I love using this vegetable stock. It's so rich in flavor and it doesn't have an over powering flavor of beef. I love that it's healthy and you can use it in almost any soup you want
Amanda H.
Pullman, WA
When cooking vegan/vegetarian dishes flavor can sometimes be an issue. That is why I love Swanson vegetable broth. I can count on this veg stock to add delicious flavor to my soups, stews, curries and rice.
Summer K.
Very good and flavorful. I like to use this better than a beef or other meat broth as my daughter is a vegetarian and I feel she can enjoy the flavor just as if used a broth with a meat product in it.
America S.
Kenosha, WI
I like to use this when i make homemade soups, i judy add the chicken, beef snd veggies..great flavor!!...on a side note..vegetable stock is greay3 to help cure a hangover! Sooo many vitamins!!
Kristine K.
Im a big soup person and II use this for most of recipes, it works great in Carrot Ginger! Its healthy and ads a nice flavor to my dishes. I usually get mine at shop rite, its not very expensive.
Gabby D.