Campbell's Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable uploaded by Ayana G.

BY SWANSON #3 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Buy on Walmart
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
Perfect for my cabbage soup and other home made recipes! This stock has tons of flavors all in one box that make cooking easy, just add your favorite vegetables and toss together for a quick simple meal.
Sarah S.
This is my go to vegetable stock for lentil soup or minestrone soup. Cooks well and full of flavor. No msg added and it is all natural, gives me price of mind when cooking for my family
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
The best vegetable broth out there hands down!!!! I have tried them all, and they blow them out of the water by far. Others tend to have a tomato base which is disgusting in my opinion and often not what the recipe calls for. Swanson is a true vegetable broth
Cierra B.
Wake village , TX
my favortie and go to brand during the holidays. i love this brand of vegetable broth, such a great depth of flavor. i dont buy it often only when i make stuffing and soup. i buy it at my local grocery store and i would recommend this! the price is really great!
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I have cooked with this many different times. Has a great taste and really brings out the flavor of any dish that you are adding it to. Even if you want to add it to your cous cous or rice/grain of choice it gives it a boost of added flavor!
Zoe H.
I trust Swanson brand because I know the broth is good quality, with good ingredients, and always gluten free. I have a lot of severe food allergies and it is important to me that I can trust the brands I buy. I always turn to Swanson to start my recipes!
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I started a new diet last week and a lot of the recipes that I have to make require vegetable broth. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It makes the food taste so delicious. A lot of the recipes have the broth act as cooking oil. It's interesting. Delicious broth!
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this veggie stock for soup making or cooking a roast in. I often cook a roast in it for one nights meal and turn the leftovers into a soup the following day for lunches throughout the week. The larger container works well for this and they have options for low sodium/other proteins as well.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I use this to make vegetable soup and it just makes it out of this world!! We used to use water as our base and thought the soup couldn't get better, but once we switched to this broth, oh my gosh! It is amazing and I'm sure it would work wonders elsewhere too!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
This is my go to veggie cooking stock. Since I became a vegetarian using stocks has become pretty important and Swanson tastes great and is really affordable. I basically keep it stocked in my pantry for whenever I need it. I would definitely recommend!