BY SWANSON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Named for Carl A. Swanson, a Swedish immigrant who moved to Omaha, Nebraska, in 1896, Swanson began as a company focused on butter production and poultry. Over time it grew and became the trusted brand it is today. Whatever you're cooking, Swanson...

shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love this soup its super yummy and warm. Its really healthy too. Whenever i feel sick or cold this soup is what i go for..and believe me its the best medicine for me to heal my coldness. I love this product very much.
Rita A.
New Braunfels
I really like this for a quick lunch when I am in a hurry.  Yes, it's great and I haven't been disappointed. It's an affordable meal I serve on toast.
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
So yummy on a cold day! My great grandmother always made us croissants smothered in chicken a La king. An easy meal to satisfy any family!
Heather S.
Nope, nope, nope. I don't even know where to start. Not healthy at all! Ingredients I can't pronounce, MSG, and the list goes on...
Morgan G.
Norton, WV
This product is not as good as it used to be. It seems to be thicker and not as tastefull. I eat this over toast.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
I love Chicken A La King. Great for lunch or dinner. We put it over crunchy Asian noodles.

Amazon