Campbell's Swanson Breast White Premium Chunk In Water Chicken uploaded by Chakirah K.

BY SWANSON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Total Count: 6 Cans A can of Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, is an excellent addition to you kitchen or pantry. Use it to make delicious salads and sandwiches. Swanson chicken breast is 97% fat free with no preservatives. It is... see more...

• Does anyone have any great recipes they use this with ?2 Answers
Chakirah K.
I really like this brand of canned chicken and that is saying a lot. I didn’t think it would still taste like chicken after sitting in water. These are great for quick meals. I wonder why it says it was disconnected when I see it local stores all the time.
Mollie M.
This is great for making a quick meal or dip without having to boil chicken down. It's affordable and doesn't have as much of a processed taste as some of the other brands.
Rhen L.
If you're in a pinch, this works great for soup, chicken and dumplings, tacos, et cetra. Not too salty, actually tastes like chicken (not all canned meats taste like they should)
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Swanson is my go-to for canned chicken--I make chicken salad a lot and this is great to use. It's packed in water so there's no extra oil or sodium in the packing and the chicken isn't over salted. The price is always the best and makes a really cheap but really nutritious and filling meal.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
I almost always start with raw chicken when cooking, but I actually have a couple of recipes in which I prefer to use Swanson's canned premium white chicken! It has great flavor, is super easy, and the texture just works really well in some recipes!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Ok , anyone that reads any of my reviews can tell I cook , a lot! When the chicken isn't thawed out I turn to this for soups and chowders . I also use this in my dogs recipes that call for chicken . It's quick , easy and I tried the brand !
Danielle W.
Mattoon, IL
I always keep this in the pantry. It makes an easy chicken salad or quick BBQ chicken pizza. Love that it is packed in water. Nice chunks of real chicken. No mysteries here!
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I LOVE this product. I use it all the time for wraps, dips, and sandwiches. I've used other brands and still come back to this one. It is very moist and tastes wonderful.
Janice I.
Olathe, KS
High in Sodium: 230.0 but good for last minute dinner for the family. I do like the product combining ingredients with a good salad mix also sandwich. Grilled is good with chesse.
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
I, personally, am not a fan of canned chicken because you can actually taste that it was canned. However, when put in a casserole or chicken salad, you can't really taste the canned flavor as much.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone have any great recipes they use this with ?

Walmart