BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef broth is made with our unique blend of delicious beef stock and is perfectly simmered with the flavors of garden vegetables with 50% less sodium than our regular broth*. Try some of the recipes below to enjoy Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef broth.

Ingredients

Beef Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

Vanessa G.
This is a great option for anyone watching sodium. Some products with reduced sodium also have reduced taste. I do not find that to be the case with this broth. This is a good product for many dishes from chicken soup to making gravy.
Shirley S.
You can try this on anything. Use on any soup base, on rice, or mash veggies. So easy to add extra flavor to your food while avoiding high salt content. Try it even on mash baby food.
Catherine F.
Do to medical problems with some of my family members, I look for less sodium products.  This is one of my go to products.  It's price is as comparable as other brands.  You can find this at at grocery store.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
We use Swanson Broth in everything! We always have at least 2 cans or jugs in our fridge. One is specifically to add to our dogs dry dog food. The other is for us to use in rice for chicken and rice or to add flavor to vegetables as we cook them or to us in place of water in the crock pot. We are never without a Swanson broth at our home. Fantastic product and dependable.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I really like this broth because it adds so much extra flavor but doesn't taste so salty. I use this to cook in the crockpot frequently and it adds just the right amount of moisture and tenderness to the meats I cook it in. I would definitely recommend this product for others to try.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
This is a pretty great beef broth. I don't cook with it that often, only when the recipe calls for it. I prefer this over the store brand because I think it has a little bit more flavor. I usually buy this at walmart because it's usually the cheapest there.
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
My mom uses this to make pho. It helps with building up an incredible beef flavor. The single cans are cheap to buy o its own or in a pack. We always stock up on this, and it is amazing that it has less sodium in it! Go out and buy this if you like to cook things that need a beef flavor!
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
very delicious! Not too much salt but definitely not bland either. So much better then boiling water and adding the bullion cubes! Affordable and almost always on sale. I always use this product rather then others. I would recommend it but my whole family already uses it!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is a flavorful beef broth that can be eaten (or drank) on its own, or added to cooking for another layer of deliciousness. The lower sodium broth works better for cooking, because you can add more salt according to your tastes. A great go-to for many different dishes.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I try to keep a lot of these around and I eaither grab a few cans or the container option! These are healthier and flavorful than the alternative brands! The price is a little more but less than the organic of course! I usually grab the one that has the lowest sodium and I love it!! Great for soups, marinating, and dishes!

Walmart