BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Chicken broth has the perfectly balanced flavors of chicken, vegetables and seasonings to enhance every recipe. Try some of the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Chicken broth.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavoring, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?7 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Kyla R.
Huntersville, NC
I love that this product is fat free and has no MSG. Swanson boxed broth packs are great for the base to most soup recipes. I use these consistently for different meals all of the time. It's great for the winter when you need a hot meal. I would definitely recommend this Company.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Something I always have in my pantry is Swanson chicken broth. It is so versatile and stays fresh as long as you put it in the fridge right after opening. It's also very affordable and our grocery store often has coupons for it! I have tried the grocery store brand but always prefer Swanson
Vanessa B.
HESPERIA, CA
this is a must have in my house for cooking always it gives the food that lil somthing extra but this bottle is a life saver i feel like the plastic keeps it fresh for longer i buy mine from my local market i tell people about this all the time espically when they ask me what i cook with
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
anytime I am making a soup recipe, I always start my base off with Swanson Chicken Broth. It has great flavor. This version is also not condensed so there is no need to add water to it. This makes for a flavorful and wonderfully hearty soup. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Jeanett A.
Swanson 100% Natural 99% Fat Free No MSG Added Chicken Broth is very good when you make your own Chicken soup and adding carrot,celery,onion and chunks of chicken also to the soup. I like to make my own soup, because it will not be so salty. I would recommend this chicken broth.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
For as long as I can remember, Swanson has been a staple in our home. From soups to sauces, to casseroles and crockpots, Swanson is my first stop for any recipe that calls for stock. I've had so many people over the years try to convert me over to making my own at home, but why would I when Swanson makes it so easy?!
Diana K.
This is my go to broth for making any soups or sauces. It is a reasonably good value for your money and affordable. I like the fact that it is fat free and has no MSG and is 100% Natural. It is a healthy way to cook and feed my family. I would recommend this product.
Ali C.
I make a lot of chicken noodle soup during the winter and I like using swanson chicken broth as my base when I do not have a chicken carcass to create a broth with. It has the perfect about a sodium to it (I like my salt) and a good amount of flavor to it to begin with.
rebekkka g.
I have a lot of recipes that I make that requires stock and this is perfect for me. The price for this product is reasonable. I typically use the low sodium version. Would definitely say pick this up for your recipes. This is an amazing choice.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
we always buy this when we are making foods in our slow cooker. The taste is great and it works all the time with the meals we make. The price is decent usually around 2 dollars at local stores. We tend to get 2-4 of them to keep in our cabinet . Definitely worth trying out
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Sawsan N.
warren
What could this be used to make?
Taylor B.
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
What's something you use chicken broth to make?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What do you use this to make?