BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Chicken broth has the perfectly balanced flavors of chicken, vegetables and seasonings to enhance every recipe. Try some of the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Chicken broth.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavoring, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?7 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
This is a staple item in my pantry. There are so many different dishes I can make with it. I use this broth at least twice a week. My favorite thing to make is homemade chicken pot pie loaded with tons of flavor from the broth. I would use any of the Swanson products.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Swanson broth is my go to brand of chicken broth. I use this for so many crockpot dishes and soups in our monthly meal rotations. The flavor is great and in my opinion it tastes better than any competitor brand. It's affordable and there are always manufacturers coupons available to get a discount. Highly recommend!
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
I buy this broth for SO many of my meals. It is a staple in our kitchen. Even if I'm feeling sick I pour a small glass to help sooth my body. I do the same with my daughter. You can add this to soups, sauces, add to boil chicken instead of water... It's full of flavor and is an excellent addition to almost any meal.
Natalie R.
Seattle, WA
This is by far the most brilliant packaging for chicken stock. It is infrequent that I need more than just a cup or two and I feel so wasteful letting the rest go bad in the refrigerator! I love that I can use what I need and save the remaining cartons for later. The easy resealable lids are super handy as well!
Jenny l.
Hawesville, KY
I use this stuff in EVERYTHING. Between soups and rice and Mexican dishes. I love that this is a wholesome product with a full flavor. There isnt alot I don't use Swanson chicken broth while cooking. One of my FAVORITES is chicken and dumplings. I can really tell the difference If I use a off brand brother compared to Swansons
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is delicious. It is very affordable and it tastes great. This is something I like to heat up and just drink the broth, especially when I'm sick. However it is very good in chicken soup and is easy to add extra flavor to.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
During the cold winter months in Indiana we rely on comfort foods. Chicken and noodles can vary in styles. We keep chicken broth on hand for a quick dinner with egg noodles and chicken broth or on a Sunday evening making homemade noodles and boiling chicken in Swanson chicken broth. It has an amazing flavor without being so high in sodium. It's definitely a staple in our home!
Shady A.
Irving, TX
My husband uses this broth when making homemade chicken soup. The flavor is delicious and the quality is great. This is always a staple in our pantry and the Swanson brand is just a great tried and true brand now for several years. We will always remain loyal to a great product!
Blake C.
Charleroi, PA
I love this. It's delicious in any soup. I tend to add some of their chicken flavored boost packets and it just amps the flavor up with no other added seasonings. I would definitely recommend to others because this is a very delicious and versatile product.
Cindy H.
Layton, UT
When using broth for my homemade chicken noodle soup, I always choose Swanson because of it's rich, deep flavor. I love that there is no MSG and that it is fat free. I can always get it for a good price and the can size is just right to fit on my shelves for storing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Sawsan N.
warren
What could this be used to make?
Taylor B.
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
What's something you use chicken broth to make?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What do you use this to make?