BY SWANSON #15 in Soup & Broth

100% natural Swanson® Chicken broth has the perfectly balanced flavors of chicken, vegetables and seasonings to enhance every recipe. Try some of the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Chicken broth.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavoring, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?7 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I love this chicken broth! It’s around $2 for the box and I use it in many recipes and it tastes so good. I bought it at Walmart and it was very easy to find. I buy this every time I need to make a soup or even a pork roast! It makes everything so moist.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
My family uses this product when we make dressing and gravy and sometimes when our family makes soup. The taste is amazing! Instead of using water in boxed stuffing my family sometimes uses this chicken broth and it is great. Very flavorful.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product when making any soup, especially Chicken Noddle soup! So easy and so delicious. I always have at least three in my pantry. It’s affordable and great value. I recommend to everyone when they ask what I use in my CNS. I have a delicious recipe if you’d like it on my blog!
kandiss J.
This is great for making dirty rice. Thats what i use it for, well that and many other things. I also use it for my homemade chicken noodle soup. Ohhh its so good! Im in love with this stuff. I recommend it.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
The actual broth itself was OKAY, but the can gave it a different flavor than the broth that comes in a box. I don't plan on purchasing this version again. I purchased from Costco. One weird thing was that every can had a small dollop of what I can only assume was fat floating at the top of the can. Weird! Is this normal? I don't know, all I can say is buy the box, not the can!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
The price for this bottle is pretty cheap when you consider that it's such a flavorful broth. It's not as bulky as the original containers used to be. Plus it's easier to pour these with the new shape to them. To just twist the lid off, pour as much as you need, and put the lid back.  So much easier to use than the boxes that they sometimes come in.
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I like to keep a large container of this chicken broth in the refrigerator to add to a pot of bean soup, green beans, boiling potatoes to mash, almost anything. Everyday when I prepare dinner I find a use for chicken broth, especially when preparing stuffing for a holiday dinner or a Sunday meal. It is so flavorful and delicious, and economical.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Anytime a cooking recipes calls for water I use this instead. It gives whatever I am cooking an even better flavor. I always keep this in stock in my cabinets.
It's not expensive and can be found just about anywhere you buy groceries.
I recommend!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
This is a great broth for soups and makes it super easy to put some together for dinner quickly. It is more convenient than mixing up some bullion. If you buy the low sodium kind it makes it a bit more healthy. This brand is great, but I feel that great value is comparable for a little bit less. Campbell's Swanson® 100% Chicken Broth Plastic Bottle
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I love using this broth. It is tasty and not too salty , which leaves you to control how much salt you want to use. It’s not pricy at all and is found out most grocery stores.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Sawsan N.
warren
What could this be used to make?
Taylor B.
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
What's something you use chicken broth to make?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What do you use this to make?

back