BY SWANSON

100% natural Swanson® Chicken broth has the perfectly balanced flavors of chicken, vegetables and seasonings to enhance every recipe. Try some of the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Chicken broth.

Ingredients

Chicken Stock, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavoring, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Carrots, Celery, Onions.

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?7 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Buy on kmart

Start your review of Campbell's Swanson® 100% Chicken Broth Plastic Bottle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hayley O.
Conroe , TX
I love this chicken broth! It’s around $2 for the box and I use it in many recipes and it tastes so good. I bought it at Walmart and it was very easy to find. I buy this every time I need to make a soup or even a pork roast! It makes everything so moist.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product when making any soup, especially Chicken Noddle soup! So easy and so delicious. I always have at least three in my pantry. It’s affordable and great value. I recommend to everyone when they ask what I use in my CNS. I have a delicious recipe if you’d like it on my blog!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
The price for this bottle is pretty cheap when you consider that it's such a flavorful broth. It's not as bulky as the original containers used to be. Plus it's easier to pour these with the new shape to them. To just twist the lid off, pour as much as you need, and put the lid back.  So much easier to use than the boxes that they sometimes come in.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Anytime a cooking recipes calls for water I use this instead. It gives whatever I am cooking an even better flavor. I always keep this in stock in my cabinets.
It's not expensive and can be found just about anywhere you buy groceries.
I recommend!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
This is a great broth for soups and makes it super easy to put some together for dinner quickly. It is more convenient than mixing up some bullion. If you buy the low sodium kind it makes it a bit more healthy. This brand is great, but I feel that great value is comparable for a little bit less. Campbell's Swanson® 100% Chicken Broth Plastic Bottle
Amanda G.
Sykesville , MD
I love using this broth. It is tasty and not too salty , which leaves you to control how much salt you want to use. It’s not pricy at all and is found out most grocery stores.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
There is literally NEVER a time when I don’t have at least two containers of this chicken broth on hand at home. I cook everything from poultry to rice to stuffing to noodles in it. It gives my food such an amazing taste. I barely have to use any other seasonings. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and family and I’m highly recommending it here. This is a must have!!
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
I use this to add extra flavor to an ordinary chicken dish. I mainly use it to create a sauce that will go over rice or mashed potato. I love the rich chicken flavor and the low sodium version. This cuts my time in half so I can spend more time with my family instead of making homemade gravy.
Alyssa B.
Rome
This is a cooking staple in my kitchen. I’m sensitive to MSG so making sure foods and ingredients are either free or have low amounts of it is very important. I use it for plenty of recipes and am never disappointed. It’s also the Italian penicillin when you’re sick- just add pastina!
Divya A.
Great quality. I use this broth to make homemade soups. I also use it for cooking other dishes such as stuffing. I buy Swanson Chicken Broth from any grocery store and I also buy it from Walmart. I am a repeat consumer of Swanson Broth and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Sawsan N.
warren
What could this be used to make?
Samantha W.