BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Split Peas, Cooked Ham-Water Added (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Celery, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Flavoring, Onion Extract, Garlic Oil.

Buy on Target*
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
Ok, a friend mentioned this soup to me and on hearing it is said "Yuck". After buying it and trying it. I'm in love. It comes out like whole condensed green peas. When a cup of water is added and heated it turns into a creamy split pea with a hammy or bacony flavor. It is really excellent for a canned soup. I've went from "Yuck" to "Yum". Step out of your comfort zone, try a new Campbell's Soup flavor today.
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
When I need something warm and a bit on thicker side, this is my go to for $2 a can. I also like the one with bacon. It's a bit salty and doesn't need anything added to it. It's consistent and available everywhere whenever I was in the mood for it. It's pretty good.
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
I use this to make split pea soup and spaghetti. I just add a half a can of water and then add additional spices to make a sauce consistency. Grew up eating this one so it's my go to. I do add extra spices since it has a fairly mild flavor.
Cory V.
Duluth, MN
This has been one of my favorite soups since I was a kid! It's definitely affordable and super easy to cook you just add some water heat it up and it's done.
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Highest protein content in a can and savory taste. I'd have to say this is my favorite soup. Can eat alone or with a grilled cheese. Cheap too!
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
I don't really like campbells soup i think they taste kinda weird and nasty and it doesn't really taste like anything
Robin K.
Fort Smith
cambells soup is awesome.when i tried the split pea and ham it was like eating my moms and shes passed on.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Campbell's Condensed Split Pea with Ham soup is my favorite! Goes great with grilled cheese sandwiches!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is a very thick, hearty soup but a little tasteless despite all the different ingredients.