BY SPAGHETTIOS #71 in Pasta Sauce

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wouldn't you love to escape adulthood for a little while? Let SpaghettiOs Pasta help! SpaghettiOs Pasta is the perfect mealtime option for you and your family because: -It's fun: those fun, slurpable Os you loved as a kid in a signature sweet sauce. -It's easy: ready in minutes and no tangling with knife and fork. It's the neat round spaghetti you eat with a spoon! -It's healthy: SpaghettiOs Pasta is a healthy kids' entrée with essential nutrients, a full serving of vegetables, and fiber in every bite. see more...

• What other products do you love from campbell3 Answers
  • Have you ever tried it with grilled cheese sandwiches?3 Answers
  • What kind of meat is in the meatballs?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
member-fbbc7
First off, I love food. But whatever this product is, is not food. I wouldn't feed this to my worst enemy, and I wouldn't even feed this to a terrorist. I took a bite, and the sauce was horrible. I tried brushing my teeth, and the taste was still there. The smell too, I think the smell was implemented by someone working, to scare off the consumer. I would rather eat my own vomit, rather than eating this. The smell still carries through my house, even after taking the trash out, and cleaning my entire house. It's just there, it's like a demon. Whatever is in that can, awaiting for me to open it, is a demon. I'm going to spread Holy Water around my house, and call a priest to come visit me. I don't imagine getting much sleep, because I think the demon from the can will come out and attack me. Send help. Any living creature on this planet that can endure eating this, is a person that is immortal, and can just go into space without oxygen, or walk on lava. I'm leaving this in hopes you don't put your self through such pain, or put your children through such pain, I'm going to go to court, and try to put feeding this product to any person under 18 goes under the category of child abuse, and is illegal.
p.s If I was a starving child in Africa, and on the verge of death because I needed food, I would still not eat this.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Honestly, this stuff gets a bad rep. It’s cheap, it’s delicious, and it’s fun. I am 32 and my husband is 27 and we both love it! Yes, it could be better, health-wise...but it probably wouldn’t taste as good!
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
Ok so not gonna lie this is such a kid food but I will eat a whole can to myself ! It's actual pretty good , needs a little salt but fills me up right and ITS SO CHEAP
Mia P.
Who don't love these. My kids loved these growing up and we still eat them today! I buy them at Walmart. My grandkids love pretty much all the different kinds. The taste is good and the value is good. Very satisfied
Jamie B.
lake ariel, pa
I have been eating these since as long as I can remember. They are always consistently tasting the same and I always know what to expect. One can is very filling I often if short on money eat this for dinner but am not ever disappointed. The price is fair and goes on sale often.
Nic S.
I absolutely love these and eat them often!!! I wish they would just make a can with the meatballs because those are my favorite! Grilled cheese and spaghetti os and meatballs are my go to meal when I don’t want to cook a huge meal! They never disappoint.
Amanda C.
These is my favorite childhood food! I've eaten this forever and it still tastes the best! Quick and easy, and cheap! Makes a great meal with a plain slice of white bread. Yum! I've even gotten my hub eating them lol
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
As a broke college student, I eat these all the time! I keep them stocked in my apartment. I love that it can just be microwaved and you don’t even have to get a pot dirty.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
I always have a few cans of spaghettios in my pantry for those lazy nights I don't feel like cooking or when I haven't shopped in while. I've enjoyed them as a quick meal since I was a little girl and I still love them! I would recommend.
Lori L.
Jersey City, NJ
At first thought, I'm tempted to give these a strong rating just because of nostalgia; what kid didn't grow up with a can or two of these sitting in their cupboard? As I've gotten older however, I'd like to think that my taste buds have matured... These are no longer as tempting as they used to be. The pasta sauce is what gets me; it's far too artificial and the red dye is actually dangerously resilient; try getting that out of a white shirt. I no longer buy these for myself but... well, three stars for a childhood long gone. :)
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Have you ever tried it with grilled cheese sandwiches?
Karen A.
What other products do you love from campbell
nicki B.
What kind of meat is in the meatballs?