BY SPAGHETTIOS #15 in Pasta Sauce

Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® Original is the perfect choice for a great-tasting main dish or filling snack at an affordable price. Feel like a kid again with the round spaghetti that you eat with a spoon!

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/Or Soybean), Enzyme Modified Butter, Skim Milk, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Onion Extract, Flavoring.

Buy on Target*
Nicole Z.
Im like 50/50 on these. Not the healthiest, a lot of sodium and i always get that metallic taste (i think its the can) but they were my favorite as a kid and my boyfriend still goes crazy over them. I wouldn’t recommend. Waste of calories
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I love spaghetti o's so much!! They've been a love of mine since I was a little kid up until now. They always taste so good and personally I'm not a huge fan of red sauce but these are to die for. Recently I got the Star Wars ones so I'm excited to try them even though they'll taste the same lol!! They have ones shaped so your kids is going to love them. Highly recommend.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids throw this in my cart at the grocery store. I don’t eat it, they do. No complaints. They love it on cold days or popping it into the microwave for a quick lunch.
Gigi F.
Loooove these i grew up with them so when im sad these bring back that happy childhood left in me. Not sure why they’re so tasty and just make life feel so much better. They’re no more than a dollar at food 4 less.
India P.
Ruston
My favorite meal to get on the go. I have eaten this since I was a little girl. I’m not a fan of meatballs so I usually get this one instead. I like to warm it up and add a little teaspoon of cream cheese to it . Sometimes the cans have an easy open lid that is help for. Yummy food, but probably not the best for your health
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Even though these aren't exactly healthy, I have enjoyed these since I've been a young child. They are so quick and easy to make. I love the flavor and I recommend this product to anyone. I definitely keep buying time and time again!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Such a childhood memory and staple in my household.  We don't eat it that often but when we do it's so yummy.  My son loves them and always asks for seconds and thirds.  I would totally recommend this for families or even single people it's super tasty can't go wrong with it.
Becky H.
I like the taste of this and it is so easy just to open a can and dump it into a pan or a bowl and microwave. I lived on this a lot when I wasn't feeling good. Sometimes I get the ones with the meat balls or add my own. I like that you can make simple dishes with this too.
Stephanie H.
Being a vegetarian on a budget means I need variety and I need it cheap. Being busy means I also need convenience. These Spaghettios are perfect for lazy veg days or ones too busy to care. I know myself and many other would appreciate a 100% vegan version though.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
My daughter is obsessed with SpaghettiOs as so was I when I was little. This is a pasta and tomato and cheese sauce. You warm it up on the stove top and it takes about 5 minutes to warm up and it is very good with crackers.