BY SPAGHETTIOS

Campbell's® Original SpaghettiOs®.
Healthy kids.
10% Vitamin A, 10%.
Low in fat 0 grams trans fat per serving, low fat.
Pasta in tomato & cheese sauce. see more...

Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Such a childhood memory and staple in my household.  We don't eat it that often but when we do it's so yummy.  My son loves them and always asks for seconds and thirds.  I would totally recommend this for families or even single people it's super tasty can't go wrong with it.
Chante P.
I used to eat spaghettiOs all the time growing up! As I got older I didn't eat them as much,but my young son recently asked to try some so I got some for the both of us.Now I remember why I love them so much! The sauce isn't acidic and the O's are soft and not chewy.They sell them in different sized so I can get smaller cans for my son and bigger ones for me!
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
The taste has a very tangy tomato taste with little rings of pasta. I love this for a simple lunch and to spice it up I add in some red pepper flakes. The texture is thick but if you want you can add a little water to it and make it more soup like consistency without ruining the taste.
lisa C.
My kids love this for lunch and i will admit i love it also :-) i always have these on hand for the kids :-)
Hayden Y.
Having the pop tab is definitely nicer than having a can you need a can opener for.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
This looks nasty because i have never tried it but don't know how it tastes.