Campbell's SpaghettiOs Original uploaded by Cristin B.

Campbell's® Original Spaghettio's®.
Healthy kids entree.
5 essential nutrients in the pasta, 5.
Full serving of vegetables (20% daily vegetables) †.
Low in fat, low fat.
3 grams of fiber per serving, 3.
Pasta in tomato and cheese sauce. see more...

Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I love spaghetti o's so much!! They've been a love of mine since I was a little kid up until now. They always taste so good and personally I'm not a huge fan of red sauce but these are to die for. Recently I got the Star Wars ones so I'm excited to try them even though they'll taste the same lol!! They have ones shaped so your kids is going to love them. Highly recommend.
Rachel R.
This is a staple in my kitchen. I have two little girls who absolutely adore SpaghettiO's. I feel good about feeding it to them because it contains veggie servings and calcium. Much better alternative to chicken nuggets!
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
Horrible for the body, however it's a childhood favorite. budget friendly meal. I let the kids split a can once a month, since their is not much health value
Rebecca S.
Oh classic. So bad for you but so good. The only read bad thing about Spagettio's prducts nowadays is that you need a can opener to open them.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA
I recently bought the Spagettios microwave packs and I love them. I'm a college student so it's nice not having to worry about a can opener.
Laura C.
Chicopee , MA
This tastes like campbell's tomato soup with pasta in it. I love this stuff. I wish it was a bit more nutritious, but it is nostalgic.
Niki T.
Florence, KY
Spaghettios on toast with melted cheddar cheese on top...yum yum! Definitely unhealthy, but one of my favorite meals even as an adult.
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
Spaghetti-os always take me back to my childhood. They aren't the best tasting thing in the world, but the nostalgia is what counts.
Courtney C.
One of the best canned snacks EVER! It literally goes with everything you can think of, but my personal favorite is grilled cheese
Jocy H.
These are super good despite from being from a can. I make these whenever I get lazy at lunch, and you can just pour n' heat up!