BY SPAGHETTIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Helping kids grow healthy and strong is a full-time job. Why not let SpaghettiOs Pasta give you a hand? SpaghettiOs Pasta is the perfect lunch option because- its fun: those fun, slurpable Os you loved as a kid in a signature sweet sauce- its easy: ready in minutes and no tangling with knife and fork. Its the neat round spaghetti you eat with a spoon- Its healthy: SpaghettiOs Pasta is a healthy kids entree with essential nutrients, a full serving of vegetables and fiber in every bite.

Stephanie S.
Rio Grande City, TX
I might be an adult but I still enjoy some spaghetti o's! These are perfect as a snack with some crackers on the side.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I haven't seen these in a box like this yet! My kids do love to eat these every once and awhile. I think their good for their lunch.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I don't know what it is but this is a staple in our home!I'm 36 years old but i still crave this stuff!!I just have to beat the kids to it first