Campbell's SpaghettiOs Meatballs Pasta with Pork Chicken and Beef in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Crystal G.

BY SPAGHETTIOS

Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® with Meatballs is the perfect choice for a great-tasting main dish or filling snack at an affordable price. With no preservatives, this classic has been a family favorite for generations.

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Meatballs Made With Pork, Chicken And Beef (Pork, Chicken, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Beef, Bread Crumbs [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Salt, Yeast, Soybean Oil], Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Flavoring) , Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Carrot Juice Concentrate, Vegetable Oil, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Butter, Reconstituted Skim Milk, Flavoring, Onion Extract.

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I guess I’m still a kid at heart because sometimes I still love to eat spaghettios for a quick meal. I know thier for kids but I love those meatballs. I recommend you try it. They took everything bad out.
Cristina J.
I've been eating SpaghettiOs with meatballs since I was a kid, and now that I'm a mom I feed them to my kid, and she loves them just as much as I do. I love that there are full of veggies and protein with out any preservatives.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
This is a quick, easy meal for a child or even an adult. The noodles and meatballs come out so soft. Can be pored in a pan and heated over the stove or can be placed in the bowl and heated up in the microwave. Good flavor. Cheap too
Savannah M.
Port Richey FL
I know this might be weird but I'm a big spaghettios fan. Anytime I'm hungry I always crave these spaghettios. They are cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I have been eating these bad boys since I was tiny. They're a great quick meal for lazy people like me or kids! Around $1 a can at most grocery stores. I personally like the alphabet ones the best, and ALWAYS with meatballs!!
Stevie J.
I love these growing up and still to this day! I eat them right out of the can most times. So yes they are even good cold! hehe. I don't see anything wrong with these. The meatballs are perfect size and you get plenty of them.
Chevilla C.
My kiddos love this...so do I lol! I love that it taste good its healthy and has calcium as well. We are definitely repeat buyers in my family. We shop at Walmart and get a very good deal not pricey at all. I definitely recommend this to parents that need to make a quick meal for the family.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Campbell's SpaghettiOs Meatballs Pasta with Pork Chicken and Beef in Tomato Sauce this of course is one of my daughter's favorite. She's super picky and will not eat Chief Boyardee ONLY campbells. So definitely gonna buy this again. Her words "yummy so good"!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I love these. I've ate them every since I was little. You can find them at any grocery store for cheap!