GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock

Campbell's® Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock

by Campbell's

Campbell's® Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock Soups for Easy Cooking.

Meals in 30 min.

For sales sample only.

Not for distribution in commerce.

Creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock.

Per 1 cup:

200 calories.

4g sat fat 20% DV.

950mg sodium 40% DV.

4g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Winston Salem, NC
I like Campbell's Soups or stocks, it saves me time from making my own. This brand has a nice creamy texture, not too thick and I don't have to add flour or a thicker in my soups or dishes
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
I love campbells soups they are so very good every thing i have ever tried from there i love but one of my favorites eas the creamy roasted garlic we love some garlic taste to ours foods.
Jenna R.
This made making dinner really quick and easy. If you're on a budget or a student, I would recommend this. The flavor is great and it's so easy to follow the directions.
rebekah C.
Carthage, MO
1,092 reviews
This stuff is great! I love using it to cook with- it is tasty and I use it a lot especially in the winter! I usually get it at Walmart and it is affordable! I would highly recommend this to others!
Maria T.
Like this one and the mushroom cream to do rices! The taste is good with my white rice and shredded cheese with broccoli!
Anna N.
Plano, TX
Really love Campbell's roasted garlic chicken stock. It is a wonderful stock for cooking with, making your own soups, or for me I just enjoy it as is , warmed up as a delicious quick low-calorie soup. Sometime do you want soup with nothing floating around in it, just a delicious broth of chicken and roasted garlic flavors. Sometimes you just want to add a tiny bit of pasta, and perhaps a few vegetables . My favorite addition is fresh mushrooms, and shell pasta !! Campbells has created a versatile delicious soup broth that cannot be topped 😊👍🏼.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
This chicken stock is so good. I like to use it in place of water when making recipes to bump up the flavor.
Gerri C.
This creamy stock is great on baked chicken...... my kids and the hubby loves it......
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
This stuff is so cool! I use it for crockpot meals, sauté sauce, quick flavor add in. Simple to use, and amazingly flavorful!
Ezza R.
my mom and i love this! it makes cooking so easy and instant. it tastes delicious too. saves time and money.

Looking for your answer?