BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Golden Mushroom Condensed Soup.
Great for cooking.
90 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Taylor H.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would!!!! This soup is GREAT!! It's dairy free, tastes amazingly, and is a great subsitute for their cream of mushroom for those who can't have milk. Goes well with all meats and is a great addition to recipes
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
This soup is the BEST recipe soup ever. I like it to make different recipes. This is used at least once a month I like to try new recipes with it. The flavor is great. the price is right, and it has just the right amount of delicious mushrooms in it.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Foodie Expert
I've only tried this in one recipe, but it's wonderful! Angel crockpot chicken- the soup is used as a glaze and broth over the chicken along with Italian dressing mix, cooking white wine, butter, and onion and chive sour cream. It is delicious especially over spaghetti noodles!
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Foodie Expert
What can you say about Campbell's soup? It's delicious! I like to have this soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. My favorite recipe to add this to is broccoli casserole. You can't go wrong.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
I love using Campbell's condensed soups in recipes! Campbell's Condensed Soup Golden Mushroom is a great ingredient to use for many different types of casserole such as Green Bean Casserole for holiday dinners.
Zenobia R.
Foodie Expert
This soup makes the perfect pot roast. Just pour it over and let it slow cooker. Super easy and a crowd pleaser.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
My mom uses golden mushroom soup to make turkey al a king! Such great soups to mix together to create any quick easy crockpot dinner!!!
Samantha W.
Cudahy, WI
Staple in cooking any pot roast , wonderful flavor. Every time I use my crockpot I use this , and everyone thinks it's delicious.
Terica A.
Foodie Expert
Campbells golden mushroom soups is perfect for crockpot recipes. It's a great richer alternative to the cream of mushroom and in fact, I think it's better flavor wise. It also adds a beautiful color to your dishes.
Blaine W.
Red Deer
Great on meatballs, pork chops, chicken and just stand alone soup. highly recommended it.