BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: Great for cooking see more...

• Who else thinks Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom is a must for t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for dressing?1 Answers
  • Can I use this instead of milk on my mac and cheese? 2 Answers
Michelle H.
Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
Mix 2 cans of cream of mushroom with 16 oz sour cream. Slice red potatoes and cover bottom of pan. Cover potatoes with mixture. Bake on 375 for 45 min. Take pork chops and lightly brown them. Add on top of potatoes with remaining mixture and bake until pork chops are 140 degrees. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I use this in my pot roast that I make in my slow cooker. The recipe doesn't xall for it but it adds so much to the dish that I just have to. It really gives it that extra mushroom flavor and adds so much creaminess because it turns a broth into a gravy. I used to eat this as just soup as a child but now I use it as a mix in to foods. Can't go wrong here.
Tina S.
Foodie Expert
I have used Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom in so many recipes, I can't even begin to list them all. I always have several cans on my pantry shelf. It is so creamy and delicious. It adds such wonderful flavor to my recipes. There is no way to go wrong with this soup. Ok, you could burn it, but that's the only way to go wrong with it.
Tanya G.
Manassas, VA
WORST THING EVER.....my friend's mom once made this for us and I literally felt like that episode of Sponge bob when he tries gary's food and he turns nasty and grey. I had noting to eat the whole day and had to lie to her and say it was someone's birthday and I had gotten full off the cake they brought in to school. :(
taylor m.
Edwardsville, IL
I love this soup so much! I use it in so many different recipes and it adds an extra dimension of flavor to practically everything I'm cooking. The texture is just right and it's so easy to just throw into some rice or some pasta! This is a staple for the kitchen.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Foodie Expert
I just add this to my mushroom soup sauce, stick a few pork chops in the crock pot, and voila! Instant success in my house, everyone loves the taste and it's a win win for me!! Campbell's Soup Cream Of Mushroom
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
My secret weapon during the holidays. Used it to make a kale, bacon, and cream of mushroom mac and cheese. It's a lot easier this way since a lot of times when I make a bechamel, it gets grainy.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
Foodie Expert
Whether you're using this as an ingredient in your recipe or just on its own, this is a fantastic soup. My sister uses this as a base in her pot roast, and it's amazing.
Shay G.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
Much better than the Walmart brand. Usually I buy store brands but not in this case. I made green bean casserole with the Walmart brand and it came out too runny.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
I have been eating this soup since I was a little girl. It brings back great memories of when my mom would make it for my brother and I and we would sit at our little blue "kids table" and eat. I stopped eating it for awhile and started eating it again once I got into college. It has been a great staple food and I love eating it mainly with saltines! Great price for a great soup.
Samantha  R.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe to make with this?
Leanne n.
Hartford, KY
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Soup Cream Of Mushroom What meals do you make using this product?
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Who else thinks Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom is a must for the holidays? I certainly do!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Foodie Expert
Ok. So I HATE mushrooms, but the green bean casserole recipe I have calls for it, how chunky and extensive are the actual mushrooms in the soup? Are they noticeable?
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Can I use this instead of milk on my mac and cheese?