Campbell's Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Jasmine T.Campbell's Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Rendi D.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup: Great for cooking 305 g see more...

Campbell's Soup Cream Of Chicken
  • "I usually make it over rice or pasta as a side dish when I'm cooking." in 1 review
Tina S.
I keep several cans of this soup on the pantry shelves. It is so versatile and great in recipes. I use it in my husband's grandmother's chicken pie recipe and it turns out beautifully every time. If I want something besides average rice as a side dish, I simply cook my rice, then stir in a can of this soup. It turns plain rice into a great side for baked chicken. Throw in a can of mushrooms, even better! For its affordability and versatility, I highly recommend!
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
My all time favorite soup. Just add water and whisk it to get a nice creamy soup. For an added touch i like to add some lemon juice and long grain and wild brown rice. Its a hearty and filling soup that wont bust your wallet. Another great recipe I sue this with is adding it to a tray with ripped up tortillas and shredded chicken and cheese. I bake it and make a delicious casserole.
Angel F.
I love this stuff! Every time i go grocery shopping, i always buy at least 3 of these. I use it a lot on meals I prepare. They make my food extra delicious. And the price isn't as bad as well, very affordable. Would recommend.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
My all time favourite! It reminds me of my grandma. When I don't feel like cooking, I usually just open a can of cream of chicken soup and add half can of corn. I like Campbell's soup because it's thick in texture unlike other can soup.
Ashley S.
El Cajon, CA
My favorite soup ever! I love soup but this one always gives me that something something that panera can't. It has that homey feel to it! So delicious and the chunks of chicken are the perfect amount! Pair it with some Saltines!
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I love cooking with Campbell's cream of chicken. It's healthy and it taste amazing. Yes it did, and I love it. We eat cream of chicken at least 3-4 times a week. Very satisfied. :) would recommended to anyone.
Laren L.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I use this soup in tons of recipes! Its cheap and adds great flavor to anything. I also just eat it alone if its cold outside or if I'm sick. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
Chicken pot pie is one of my husbands favorite meals and I couldn't make it without this can of soup. The flavor is spot on and adds just the right amount of creamy chicken goodness to my pot pie.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Campbell's cream of chicken soup is "souper" versatile. (Haha) my family uses it is numerous recipes such as chicken casserole, chicken and dumplings soup, and we use this in place of cream of mushroom soup in green bean casserole. The delicious chicken flavor just adds something special to any dish you put it in.
Jasmine T.
Perfect for making soup, and perfect for cooking with other ingredients. We like to use the cream of chicken to make chicken dumpling soup, and we like to use cream of mushroom for a green bean casserole.
Brittany W.
Denver
Does the cream of chicken come in a lighter version? And is it low sodium? Or can it be bought low sodium ?
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
What are good ways to cook with this?
Angie B.
Harvey, LA
I've always used Campbell's cream soups for stocks and sauces. However, I'm curious if anyone has seen or used the new Campbell's slow-cooker sauces? I've been wanting to try it (I have a coupon) but I've been unable to locate it in my local Walmart or grocery stores.