Campbell's® Soup Company Pace Chunky Salsa uploaded by Chantel P.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Pace is an original taste of the southwest, made by people who know how to make salsas. We use a unique blend of handpicked jalapenos, vine-ripened tomatoes, onions and spices. Zesty, irresistible, and exciting, pace salsa, sauces, and dips are the perfect way to add a kick to any and every occasion. picante saucepace picante sauce is the perfect ingredient or dip for whatever youre craving. its made with smoothly blended tomatoes, chunks of savory onions, and fresh handpicked jalapeños. Pace picante sauce is available in mild, medium and hot.

Alyssa H.
Review for: Pace Chunky Mild Salsa 16oz more...
This salsa is ALWAYS in our refrigerator. I crave it!! We eat it on cheese tortillas, eggs, burritos, breakfast burritos, Mexican stack up (walking tacos), and our chips! It has a good neutral salsa flavor. What I mean by that is that it doesn’t lean towards fancy and it really doesn’t lead towards homemade. It has a great amount of flavor and I enjoy it!!
Kylie M.
I buy this quite often as this is my husband's favorite salsa. I've tried to buy generic brands and nothing compares to his Pace. I would highly recommend this. It's versatile in recipes as well as just plain yummy to snack on. The price point is higher than I'd like but the quality is worth it.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
One of my favorite salsas! I can use it for spaghetti or ravioli! It has many options to use it with. I can get it at Walmart too so it’s very accessible! It was delicious and I would recommend it to others!
Bethany H.
Review for: Pace Chunky Medium Salsa 16oz more...
Love, love, love this salsa! It is a big bottle and it is cheap at the store. This is my go to salsa for parties and family get togethers because it is a fan favorite! It has just enough kick to satisfy the spicy food lovers and it is mild enough that no one is guzzling water.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
So this makes the BEST taco beef. You use 1 cup of this salsa ( depending on how much meet you have ) and a packet of Taco Bell taco beef seasoning and boom. Taco night just got better. My family loves it, and we use the rest of the jar at the table to put on our tacos and quesadillas !!
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
We love salsa in this house! We eat a lot of Mexican dishes, so when we aren't dipping our chips in the salsa, we put salsa on our burritos, quesadilla and we even add it to our chili! Salsa has all the right flavors to enhance any dish!
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
8:30 in the morning and I'm already thinking about eating Chips and salsa. My favorite kind of store bought salsa is this. Not too much spice and not too sweet. Just right!!
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
YUM! The thick chunky flavor of Campbell Pace chunky salsa! We love to dip it in chips, eat it with tacos, or in Mexican dips. I can tell it is healthy, because I can see the vegetables; it is not all pureed. The kids friends love coming over for after school snacks!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pace Chunky Medium Salsa 16oz more...
This is such a good staple salsa to keep on hand.  I really love salsa so I am always trying new kinds. More often than not, I find that I prefer this one to any specialty kinds! It goes great on everything.
Lacey T.
Eastside
I love to dip my nacho cheese doritos in this salsa. It is one of my favorite kinds of salsa. Very affordable price. Will be buying this product again. Would highly recommend it to you.