Campbell's® Soup Company Pace Chunky Salsa uploaded by Chantel P.

BY CAMPBELL'S #15 in Salsa

Pace is an original taste of the southwest, made by people who know how to make salsas. We use a unique blend of handpicked jalapenos, vine-ripened tomatoes, onions and spices. Zesty, irresistible, and exciting, pace salsa, sauces, and dips are the perfect way to add a kick to any and every occasion. picante saucepace picante sauce is the perfect ingredient or dip for whatever youre craving. its made with smoothly blended tomatoes, chunks of savory onions, and fresh handpicked jalapeños. Pace picante sauce is available in mild, medium and hot.

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Pace Chunky Mild Salsa 16oz, Pace Chunky Medium Salsa 16oz more...
I love the Pace Chunky Mild Salsa. It is a nice mild sauce that goes great on tacos, taco salad, or just eating with chips. It has a great flavor. It is good for people who want a salsa that is not hot.

The Pace Chunky Medium Salsa has a nice medium heat to it. It is so good. It is not that spicy so it is great for anyone who only wants a little bit of heat.

I would recommend both salsas to anyone who is looking for a good quality sauce .
Alyssa H.
Review for: Pace Chunky Mild Salsa 16oz more...
This salsa is ALWAYS in our refrigerator. I crave it!! We eat it on cheese tortillas, eggs, burritos, breakfast burritos, Mexican stack up (walking tacos), and our chips! It has a good neutral salsa flavor. What I mean by that is that it doesn’t lean towards fancy and it really doesn’t lead towards homemade. It has a great amount of flavor and I enjoy it!!
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Really good stuff and good flavor.  Price to quantity is good as well.  If you are looking for something a little different, mix it with speghetti sauce and shrimp.  Make a nice tangy sauce that goes well over pasta.  Easy to do, great to eat.  Use with a vareity of chips and ecen more joy can ensue.
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
Love the taste of pace salsa! It's pretty cheap compared to most salsa and has a lot of flavor to it. I make "easy" guac with this. I just add a little bit of this to a smashed avocado and add some ground pepper and onion and it's great! It makes an ugly color but the taste is amazing and really easy to make
Kylie M.
I buy this quite often as this is my husband's favorite salsa. I've tried to buy generic brands and nothing compares to his Pace. I would highly recommend this. It's versatile in recipes as well as just plain yummy to snack on. The price point is higher than I'd like but the quality is worth it.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
One of my favorite salsas! I can use it for spaghetti or ravioli! It has many options to use it with. I can get it at Walmart too so it’s very accessible! It was delicious and I would recommend it to others!
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love the salsa it's so good if my favorites salsa ever it's delicious as of right balance of all the ingredients and goes great with any chips or use Brothers corn chips tortilla chips I recommend using it for 7 layer dip definitely this product satisfies me every time
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
So this makes the BEST taco beef. You use 1 cup of this salsa ( depending on how much meet you have ) and a packet of Taco Bell taco beef seasoning and boom. Taco night just got better. My family loves it, and we use the rest of the jar at the table to put on our tacos and quesadillas !!
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
We love salsa in this house! We eat a lot of Mexican dishes, so when we aren't dipping our chips in the salsa, we put salsa on our burritos, quesadilla and we even add it to our chili! Salsa has all the right flavors to enhance any dish!
Josie M.
8:30 in the morning and I'm already thinking about eating Chips and salsa. My favorite kind of store bought salsa is this. Not too much spice and not too sweet. Just right!!