BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Chicken Gumbo Light.
60 calories per serving.
33% less calories than regular canned soup**.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Okay so when I have canned soup, I’m not normally looking for a gourmet meal. But this soup far surpassed my expectations of a canned soup and is actually delicious! I add some water and heat it up and it’s ready in just minutes.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Foodie Expert
This Campbell's gumbo is the secret ingredient in my homemade sloppy Joes.. add some ketchup, ground beef, a bit of mustard, and you've got an award winning g sloppy Joe recipe!!
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
I am a Campbell's soup fan and this is a good. one. I enjoy the taste and it isn't homemade but not bad when its cold outside and you need some soup!
Kelly R.
Foodie Expert
My family loves this. We mix with 1lb ground beef and serve over toast. Delicious! We will buy again and again.
Jackie C.
Foodie Expert
Being from Louisiana, I wouldn't call this gumbo, but it's definitely a good soup.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Campbell's chicken soup corn chowder is yummy.It is a great comfort food.They use very tasty ingredients.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This soup is so yummy, but so unhealthy! I like to save it for a treat on a super cold winter day or if I'm feeling a little under the weather. So yummy!
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
A good tasting soup if you don't feel like cooking up any big dinner to try.
Alicia G.
North Vernon, IN
This soup is delicious as far as taste goes!! But if you're eating healthy it's not the best choice! It's great with some crackers on a cold winter day!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Foodie Expert
This soup is delicious. It has just the right amount of everything. It's very hearty and filling.
cece s.
Mobile, AL
Does this have pork in it