BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Soup At Hand Chicken & Stars
  • "I will stick with buying the regular canned chicken noodle soup." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
I keep these in my desk for the days when real lunch isn't possible. The stars all stick to the bottom, and no amount of swirling prevents a noodle clump by the time the broth is gone. I am not sure if I prefer these or Cup O'Noodle when I need a sodium-dense, nutrient - free stomach filler, but it does the job.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
These taste good. But for the price it's not worth that. If you're on the go and you really want soup but it's worth it other than that I'll save them buying a can
Aliza R.
Aliza R.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is filling and low-calorie and makes for a great lunch in a pinch. However, you really do need a spoon to get all the noodles and veggies as they settle at the bottom.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I really don't like this. I am a college student and thought, "Hey, this would be great when I'm sick because I can heat it easier in the microwave." I was WRONG! It's really watery and I couldn't drink it when I was sick because it tasted so bad. I will stick with buying the regular canned chicken noodle soup.
Katy B.
Katy B.
It's convenient, but it doesn't taste as good as the original. Also, the stars settle out to the bottom so you have to fish them out with a spoon which defeats the whole point of the design.
Jezmyn W.
Jezmyn W.
Enid, OK
Great for on the go, but the noodles sit at the bottom so it is awkward in class when you're trying to get the noodles after the soupy part is gone.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
I really thought i would love this but all of the noodles fall to the bottom and you end up needing a spoon, which in my opinion defeats the purpose of on the go soup. its still yummy but not as convenient as you would think
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
I love this its got a great flavor, however you have to be patient or you will burn yourself! the only thing I don't like about this particular soup is the noodles all seem to stay at the very bottom!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a handy little thing to have. Microwave and go! However, it does tend to get a bit mushy. I like it, but it's not something I crave. More of a "I have no other options" kind of deal, but not gross.
Ney j.
Ney j.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite!! love campbells and how you can microwave it for quick and easy lunch on the go!