BY CAMPBELL'S

• Hearty and bold in flavor
  • No preservatives added
  • Available in easy-to-open, microwave-safe bowls that are perfect for work, school, or on the go
  • Created with authentic ingredients
  • Carefully crafted by Campbell's chefs
  • Indulge in the bold flavors of high-quality ingredients, simmered to perfection in Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Texas-Style Angus Beef Chili with Black Beans.
  • Enjoy this chef-inspired recipe from the comfort of your own home.

Ingredients :

• Beef Stock, Seasoned Angus Beef (Beef, Beef Stock, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spice), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Black Beans, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Onions , Chipotle Adobo Puree (Water, Onion, Chipotle Peppers , Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Spice), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Salt, White Corn Flour, Garlic , Roasted Garlic , Flavoring, Spices, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Maltodextrin), Beef Extract, Water, Beef Tallow, Sesame Seed Oil, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Glutamic Acid, Xanthan Gum.  Dried.

Buy on Jet.com*
Tangela J.
La Plata, MD
Tastes like Grandma used to make with big chunks of Angus beef in Chile in the perfect beans makes the best southern-style soup it's large tub is enough to eat and one milk make sure that your full it's great for a cold Winter's day when you just want to relax and have a big bowl of chili
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I really enjoy eating this for lunch. It's portable, microwaveable and tasty. The chili has some heat, but not too spicy. It has a good amount of beef and beans and is in a tomato like sauce. I prefer my chili more less soupy so I add crackers. Not as good as homemade, but a close second.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
This is ok for a cold day. To me all of them kind of taste the same, but it's not a bad taste. You get quite a bit for what you're paying. It goes well with crackers.
Natasha M.
Wood River, IL
My husband takes this to work with him on cold days when he wants to warm up. He is a first responder and the ease of this allows him to have a homemade feel in a hurry
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
Love campbell's slow kettle soup cups... This is one of the items i pick up when going to walmart, now that we are in the winter/fall months. I love chili and this is one of my favorite flavors. It now as good as home cooked chili but it close enough. It warms me up when cold and it is very filling when im hungry.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love the soup it's in a convenient tub which means easy cooking and easy taking with me when I need to go it taste good I'm starting to be a little high but some days that's just what you crave and I given every time
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Yummm. This is my go to soup on a cold day. The price is great and it is so flavorful! I love that you can microwave it right in its tub and you don't have to worry about dishes !
holly H.
Guntersville, AL
I seen this soup on the shelf and thought I would try it and I fell in love with it its one of my most favorite soups its so feeling and tasty there's nothing else like it its great for when your away from home it gives u that home away from home feeling
IPrincess W.
Campbell's beef chili and beans is a very filling soup and can be split into 2 servings. I like to add a little cheese and sour cream with crackers for a meal.
Ashley d.
This chili is good and hearty!! It's always delicious and makes you feel good inside! It's worth the value good college food or people on a budget!